The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are you lost? Bumfuzzled? Batsh*t Crazy? Socially Awkward? The Skooma Express is Recruiting!

• manaek05rwb17_ESO
    Returning player here. Havent played since launch really, so can consider me a total noob. Would like to join, if you dont mind inappropriate behaviour, stupid cynical jokes and thick accents on voice comms. UserID is @chopdok
    Edited by manaek05rwb17_ESO on January 27, 2017 10:00AM
  • Idoot
    Idoot
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    I'm new to ESO and someone said i should join a guild and this seemed like a nice one.
    Don't know if you are still accepting but if you are, here is my name: @Idoot
  • seajellies90
    Of course we are. I'll be online later so will send you an invite :)
  • manaek05rwb17_ESO
    I havent gotten an invite so far. You are not accepting people anymore? @chopdok
    Edited by manaek05rwb17_ESO on January 30, 2017 3:02PM
  • seajellies90
    We are still recruiting mate. Sorry I missed you. I'll be online tonight so will add you then :)
  • zaldover
    zaldover
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    I would love to join @zaldover
    Thanks
  • seajellies90
    Hey guys, I added two of you to the wrong guild so please ignore that one :)
  • theinsaneb16_ESO
    Im a returning player. And would love to join you guys. Whats is the main faction? I like to play the main faction your guild use. it feels much better

Im playing 19 orc sorc 2handed. Well im gonna try him out further since last time I played.

Invite me mate its @sickfreak666
  • seajellies90
    Well the officers and the pvp officer are all daggerfall. I vary depending on how I'm feeling :)
  • theinsaneb16_ESO
    whats the most you are doing mate?
  • theinsaneb16_ESO
    smart how you play, you play all3 factions yeah?
  • seajellies90
    I'm mostly daggerfall :)
  • theinsaneb16_ESO
    awesome, just made a new one on daggerfall. Could you pls invite me to the guild mate?

@sickfreak666
  • seajellies90
    I'm not online at the moment but I've asked my mate to add you if he's online :)
  • theinsaneb16_ESO
    ok thx mate. I need to log soon. but cant wait to join skooma!
  • Doozum
    Doozum
    Soul Shriven
    i just got the game and so far i'm liking it alot :) i'm usually a player that likes to make sure i do the best i can in games, and prefer to have random weird talks on voice coms meanwhile. ofcourse, taking the game a bit more serious is good at certain times aswell :p

add me in-game (@Doozum) if you'd have me ^^
    "Perfect society is always Elsweyr."
  • BobBarnsen69
    BobBarnsen69
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join! :smiley:

@BobBarnsen69
  • Goldicox
    Goldicox
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings!

I'm interested in joining :)

In-game address: @Goldicox

If for some reason you cannot find me, try character names Goldicocks/Gilcirion/Uriyah
  • LoganEso
    LoganEso
    ✭✭
    A beginner would like to join - no promises though, family&job come first.
    @rawElder

• k.denvernrb19_ESO
    k.denvernrb19_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys.
    Recently returning newbie player looking for a home.

@Celticmage
  • seajellies90
    Goldicox wrote: »
    Greetings!

I'm interested in joining :)

In-game address: @Goldicox

If for some reason you cannot find me, try character names Goldicocks/Gilcirion/Uriyah

I think I've added you all now :)
  • Runningham
    Runningham
    Soul Shriven
    Please help, my *** has stopped working and I also need a guild :D
    @Runningham
  • TD1197
    TD1197
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a newbie myself, drop me and invite? @TD1197
    in game name is Chrret
  • seajellies90
    Added :)
  • Captain_Coconut
    Captain_Coconut
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I'm also new here. Bought the game 1.5 years ago but never played more than a day.

Started again a couple days ago and I'm hooked. Could you send me an invite? :)

Edit; In game name is: Sgt Greentree
    Edited by Captain_Coconut on February 10, 2017 2:20PM
  • seajellies90
    Will add you in a bit mate
  • Hantark
    Hantark
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys :) I'm a new player, currently level 12, Stamsorc in the making, Daggerfall! I'm a 24 years old student from Italy.
    I hope you'll accept a complete noob too :P my IGN is @Hantark
  • Bearsus
    Bearsus
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! I'm a returning player and I'm looking for a social guild where I can meet some friends to play the game with =) I'd like an invite if possible, my userid is @Quizz . Look forward to hearing from you!
  • quirky_unicorn
    With a title like that, how can I not want into this guild? I'd love an add, please. @Quirky.Unicorn
    Elder Council (Guild Leader) @ Tyrs Paladium
    Main: AD Stamblade Khajiit CP 1000+
    Others: ... Too many
  • seajellies90
    Bearsus wrote: »
    Hey! I'm a returning player and I'm looking for a social guild where I can meet some friends to play the game with =) I'd like an invite if possible, my userid is @Quizz . Look forward to hearing from you!

can't add you for some reason quizz :/