The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Master Recipe List

Phinix1
Phinix1
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
ESO Master Recipe List
(Formerly Provisioning Level Display)

Big thanks to Daveh for maintaining the ESO Data pages and to all who contribute to the ESOUI AddOn Wiki

MRLVID.jpg

IMPORTANT NOTE: Known recipe status has been reset for version 1.50. You will need to log in to each of your characters to rebuild their database of known recipes, however you will not have to reconfigure other options.

NEW SEARCH OPTION: To search for a recipe you can hover your mouse over the bottom right of the window and click in the search box, and type the name. You can also search for all recipes of a certain level range by typing a number in the search box. For CP levels type "cp" (without quote) followed by a number. Additionally, typing "cp1" (no quotes) will show all recipes that scale from 1 to max level.

COMPLETE LIST: Here is an .xls spreadsheet with all current ESO recipes and their required level: All ESO Recipes (cooking only, no furniture)

This addon has been rebuilt with many powerful new features:
  • Master Recipe List window with all cooking and furniture recipes in ESO.
  • Browse labeled and quality color-coded categories or text search for recipes at cooking stations.
  • Single-click search for all recipes required for current writ (now works in non-English!).
  • Option to show list of characters that know the recipe or that can make a food item in the tooltip.
  • Scroll list shows which recipes are known, unknown, writ-required, or tracking.
  • Adds additional tooltip info for tracked ingredients and recipes (and those needed by writs).
  • Bind a show/hide key under ESO Master Recipe List in control settings.
  • Slash commands available: /mrl and /recipes will both show/hide the window.
  • Track individual ingredients.
  • Auto-mark all ingredients needed by all currently tracked recipes combined.
  • Popup tooltips for all list items (can be toggled between recipe and created food tooltips).
  • Shift-click any item to link in chat.
  • Inventory and guild store icons for tracked/known/unknown (optional) recipes and ingredients.
  • Sliders to customize the positioning of the inventory icons globally.
  • Added new recipe configuration panel (click the book icon to toggle)!
  • All characters that know any recipes and are tracking show in the above list.
  • Delete any character from your tracking database (useful for deleted characters.)
  • Select all recipes as tracked with a single click.
  • Select as tracked all recipes NOT known by the currently selected character.
  • Select all recipes in a tier (left side navigation) as tracked by shift-clicking nav button.
  • Set up per-character filters to auto-junk or auto-delete untracked recipes and ingredients when looting.
  • Save/load tracked ingredient selection to global ingredient profile.
  • Added support for FCO ItemSaver by request.
  • Added option to show ingredients in craftable food item tooltips.
  • Added option to ignore stolen items when auto junk/delete is on.
  • Added support for Inventory Grid View.
  • Full Cooking Station integration!
  • Food and Drink categories are now color-coded by the quality of food or drink they produce.
  • Optionally add stat icons to each category showing which stats their created food or drinks will buff.
  • New writ tracking system! Categories show gold check, recipes highlighted gold.
  • Added "needed by current writ" to the created food tooltips that show in the provisioning station.
  • Added button to open/close MRL from the provisioning station.
  • Added button to toggle showing blue check by categories containing known tracked recipes, and highlight these in blue.
  • Added button to show/hide the created food tooltip at the cooking station.
  • Implemented new "alt tracking mode" for inventory icons.
  • Added support for the Psijic Ambrosia recipe and items.
  • Allows opening/closing any category (or multiple categories) at the cooking station.
  • Added new Orsinium recipes as well as all event recipes.
  • Search for all recipes that use all selected ingredients.
  • Writ tracking for ingredients and food items!
  • NEW: Support for all Homestead craftable furniture items!
  • Added new "Reset Navigation" button (moon icon) at cooking station to collapse all categories.
  • Added support for CraftStore Fixed and Improved.
  • Can now choose a different characters for food and furniture when tracking unknown recipes with inventory icons.

English, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Japanese now fully supported!

Download ESO Master Recipe List at ESOUI.com

Edited by Phinix1 on August 30, 2017 3:24AM
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UPDATE: Now includes support for all the Homestead craftable furniture items in the game!

Edited by Phinix1 on May 9, 2017 12:18PM
  • GlassHalfFull
    GlassHalfFull
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Phinix1 Thanks for the great addon!

I renamed two of my characters, and now both the new and old names show up on the item tool tip dialog box. Is there a way (slash command?) to remove the old characters or to rescan and rebuild the saved data file?

Curiosity is the cure for boredom, there is no cure for curiosity.
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How do you actually delete charecters on this addon?
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GlassHalfFull
    @Integral1900

RE: How to remove characters:

From the Master Recipe List window, click the little book icon at the bottom-right to open the config panel. This will give you a dropdown list of all known characters and various command buttons.

Select the character you want to delete and click the delete button!

EDIT: If you renamed a character, just delete their old name as described above, then log in as them to add them to the database with their new name automatically.

Edited by Phinix1 on August 29, 2017 10:24PM
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Version 1.501:
    • Added new "Reset Navigation" button (moon icon) at the cooking station to close all open categories.
    • Added number required to craft to optional created item ingredient list.
    • Fixed a bug where clearing all tracked recipes while at the cooking station sometimes wouldn't remove all category marks.
    • Fixed the option to auto-uncheck recipe filter boxes on cooking station activation.
    • Fixed a bug that caused the cooking station to still use the default behavior of opening the 1st recipe tree automatically. Now when you open the cooking station all recipe trees will start closed, making it easier to find writs or tracked items.
    • Fixed a bug with hiding the cooking station tooltip.
    • Fixed the cooking station button to search/lookup recipes in MRL.

Version 1.502:
    • Added support for CraftStore Fixed and Improved.
    • Added the option to choose a different character for food and furniture when tracking unknown recipes with inventory icons.

Edited by Phinix1 on August 30, 2017 3:26AM
  • CelticStones
    CelticStones
    ✭✭✭
    noob question, I cant find my gold tick (needed for current writ). I've checked thru settings and cant figure out how to reactivate it. Worked fine till 1.5 I think.
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CelticStones

Due to the way the game works if you currently have a provisioning writ, and you have the items required already in your inventory, you won't see the marks. Just something to check, but let me know if it's still not working for you.
  • CelticStones
    CelticStones
    ✭✭✭
    Phinix1 wrote: »
    @CelticStones

Due to the way the game works if you currently have a provisioning writ, and you have the items required already in your inventory, you won't see the marks. Just something to check, but let me know if it's still not working for you.

Thanks for reply, I have tracked down the problem, but not a solution. It seems to be a conflict with 'Craftstore fixed and improved 1.1'. Both work without the other one loaded. If I have craftstore enabled, it shuts down all of the UI whilst at the cooking fire. The keyboard shortcut I use will bring up the MRL and that seems to all function correctly. Whilst at the fire, all I am getting is the small graphic knife and spoon. No colour coded groups, no ticks for writs, etc. Fingers crossed its an easy fix. Love the addon, thanks for the work you put in.
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CelticStones

Aaah, yes. I only recently added support for Craftstore fixed and improved and due to the way that addon works, the hooks I add to the standard cooking station (colors, navigation, marks, etc,) are not available when using the Craftstore cooking layout.

I will take a look and see if the code they use is in a globally accessible space that can be modified. If so I will try and add that one feature while using Craftstore as I know first hand the ability to find writs easily is very helpful. I don't use it personally, but does Craftstore maybe have its own option to search for writ recipes?

I plan to add some cool stuff in the future like the ability to search by skill level requirement (I, II, III, IV, V) and also to mark all the current displayed list as tracked for text search results and other filter options. :)

Edited by Phinix1 on September 7, 2017 1:03PM
  • Lirkin
    Lirkin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm having a problem with 1,52c in that I can't see my character window while this addon is active. I disable and it shows fine.
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i use this addon and have no issues

edit: version 1.503
    Edited by Slick_007 on November 14, 2017 9:48AM
  • vovus69
    vovus69
    ✭✭✭✭
    1.503 - latest working version for me. They have new - 1.53 - DO NOT use it. This version is crashing.

-vovus
    "If I'll need your opinion, I'll give one to you" - Rivenspire
  • vovus69
    vovus69
    ✭✭✭✭
    1.54.1 is the last working one now.

-vovus
    "If I'll need your opinion, I'll give one to you" - Rivenspire