The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a relaxed chilled guild

Rolas
Rolas
Soul Shriven
Hi there,

I started playing a week ago and i think im ready to join a guild. I'm looking for an easygoing guild mainly to have fun. So if you look for someone to explore tamriel together let me know.

I'm not looking for guilds where i have to play the best build possible or need to be the best tank/healer or whatever.

If you're ok with someone who doesnt mind a wipe in a dungeon and just wants to have fun contact me ingame or via ps message (psn: broarley)

As for language i speak german and english and i wouldnt mind using a mic to talk.

See you ingame!

Edit: Im in daggerfall covenant
Edited by Rolas on December 16, 2016 8:25AM
  • AwesomeFox42
    AwesomeFox42
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Rolas!

I just posted about a new guild I created centered on just that, havin' fun! It's called Cat Mother, I've sent you a message on PSN!
    • M'Nirni - Khajit, Nightblade, lvl18 (main)
    • Itazurah - Dark Elf, Dargonknight, lvl16 (crafter)
    • Xenshieko - Khajit, Nightblade, lvl7
  • alperheu
    alperheu
    Hello, we have recently created a new pve focused social guild and are looking for members. If you're interested you can find the forum thread here
  • alperheu
    alperheu
    Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
    Edited by alperheu on December 21, 2016 3:07PM
  • Rolas
    Rolas
    Soul Shriven
    If you want to, plsinvite me : psn broarley
  • imrankul123
    imrankul123
    Soul Shriven
    invite me, PSN: imrankul123
  • cedricvanloon
    cedricvanloon
    Soul Shriven
    I am also looking for a guild to have fun, and i am new to eso! (My psn: cedricvanloon)