The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Update not...updating...

Kyye
Kyye
✭✭✭
Xbox NA. Went to DL patch and now it's stuck on 44%

I'm not the only one with this issue a I've read the xbox announcement and literally every comment is a complaint. Literally not one good job in there. Any find a workaround?

You know a game is broken when the community has to find workarounds to ridiculous issues...and use those workarounds for months.
XBL GT: CWB Hempire
Bright moons guide your steps.
  • Kyye
    Kyye
    ✭✭✭
    Still no luck did manual microsoft update for xbox and, hard reset after updating already reset it. Nothing else i can do as a consumer...
  • Elder_Martin
    Elder_Martin
    ✭✭✭
    My 400 MB update took a little over an hour to complete. It got stuck in several locations but eventually started moving again. Typical ZOS to screw up this bad.
    I am the real Mudcrab Merchant.
    Gamertag - Elder Martin
  • Kyye
    Kyye
    ✭✭✭
    Well here i am 3 hours later... Nothings changed. Same %
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never mind....try deleting games and check hd space

Edited by NewBlacksmurf on December 16, 2016 12:36AM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Kyye
    Kyye
    ✭✭✭
    120gigs it's not on my end it's zos but it downloaded. Bit ridiculous this *** happens and u can't even get a proper response in customer support
  • Smirkyrichie
    Smirkyrichie
    Soul Shriven
    mine got stuck at 50%, found Xbox had pushed a system update and once that had finished the eso update finished.