The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Unexpected Heroes (New pve guild XBONE EU)

PokeMaule
PokeMaule
✭✭
Hi all,
I'm fairly new to MMO's and have been leveling with my gf an old WOW vet. So far so good until it got time to attempt Dungeons/pledges etc.
Dungeon 1 - great group breezed through it (no time to read or listen to npcs)
Dungeon 2 - 1hour wait only for players to leave and have to 're join queue
Dungeon 3 - another breeze (same dungeon as 1 though with same issues)
Dungeon 4 - total nightmare a tank that runs away , a healer who only heals himself and a hefty repair bill when it eventually got cleared.

This was when we decided enough was enough and we needed regular players who we could call on.
So if any of this sounds familiar please drop me a message on xbox or in game mail. PokeMaule for both.

Idea of the guild so far.
Help each other level, take on pve content, skyshard hunting, offer advice, help get In game achievements and no more long queues or messed up runs into dungeons.
We are both friendly and easy going and can have a laugh. We have no issue getting wiped as it all leans towards learning.
Headsets are preferred but not essential we know some people are shy. All are welcome too.
Binyar-Tun Argonian DK Tank Ebonheart Pact. CP610 Hist Shadow
Ra' Zanir - Kajiit Mag NB DPS Aldmeri Dominion. CP610
Quasan Al Hallin - Redguard Stam Sorc DPS Daggerfall Covenant. CP610 Stormproof
Seyrena Althranis - Dunmer Magicka Sorc DPS Ebonheart Pact. CP610 Clockwork Confounder

XBONE GT - PokeMaule
Guildmaster - Unexpected Heroes
Member - Venom - Morrowind Academy - Tamriel BaseCamp

• Wonky_Jr
    Wonky_Jr
    ✭✭
    This sounds like a good guild to join!
  • PokeMaule
    PokeMaule
    ✭✭
    Indeed it is and thanks for joining and giving great advice.
    We now have a few members starting to join so things are going as we planned.
    Remember we are not aiming to be a 500 member nobody gets involved guild so spaces will soon start to go.
    No fees or guild politics are involved here just everyone working and learning together to get what you want from your One Tamriel.
    Seyrena Althranis - Dunmer Magicka Sorc DPS Ebonheart Pact. CP610 Clockwork Confounder

XBONE GT - PokeMaule

• TheRopemaker
    Inv please The Ropemaker, using group finder to do dungeons is hell either get kicked at start or have to deal with people not knowing to avoid the red XD
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gt :White Wabbit
  • PokeMaule
    PokeMaule
    ✭✭
    Hey guys invites have been sent. Welcome to the unexpected Heroes.
    We have also just started a club on xbox too so you can instantly see who is on have a chat and organise getting help/groups etc before even starting the game up lol.
    Also chat always open and if it is playing up we happily group in my xbox chat which is always open.

XBONE GT - PokeMaule

• TheRopemaker
    Heya sorry but do you mind sending my invite again I cancelled it accidentally :S

Gt: The ropemaker
  • PokeMaule
    PokeMaule
    ✭✭
    No problem at all will resend it once I'm online.

XBONE GT - PokeMaule

• PokeMaule
    PokeMaule
    ✭✭
    Hi all,
    I just wanted to say a big thanks to all who have joined so far through here or xbox clubs and welcome to you all.
    We are still recruiting if anyone is interested and we have a good mix of both new and veteran players. We are very sociable and always aim to offer advice and help where we can.
    There is now a guild bank for help in getting that last piece of gear you have been chasing. This will soon start to be opened up to the members.
    Message me here or on xbox @ PokeMaule if you are interested. I always get back to you but with Xmas there may be a small delay but I will do my best.
    On a side note there is also an Unexpected Heroes Xbox club to make life easier for members to share achievements and organise dungeon runs or discuss gear etc. Guild chat both text and voice always open too.

Cheers guys and Merry Christmas.

XBONE GT - PokeMaule

• illeli
    illeli
    Soul Shriven
    hello :) i like the vibe ;) looking for guild that its giving you the feeling that is ok to be new to the game ;) if somebody cud send me an invite ..will be very nice :) jonaprime .thank you and a good dat to all :)
  • PokeMaule
    PokeMaule
    ✭✭
    Hi illeli,
    There is nothing wrong with been new at all and in this guild especially. We have some members who have been playing since day one but so far have been nothing but helpful especially to newer players myself included. If you could please leave your xbox nametag I will send you a guild invite. I will try illeli also. Welcome to the Unexpected Heroes

XBONE GT - PokeMaule

• illeli
    illeli
    Soul Shriven
    thank you for adding me:) and being kind :) its my first xbox MMO ..and jumping from mac was a huge thing as i am not 16 ;) and my flexibility its limited lol.after x years of wow first days in eso was very interesting .. frustrating haha ..i am leveling slow taking time to get the game and enjoy ( i work and i have a kid so its not all easy peasy to combine)..few time when i asked for help i got only complainns and idiotic coments no understaning that i just started...this was bit irritating ;) if i can help in any way :) i am open ..thanks one more time and hope we will talk soon in eso :) have a good day
  • PokeMaule
    PokeMaule
    ✭✭
    No problems at all. I'm new to any MMO hence setting up the guild but it has a good mix of experience and I'm sure you will enjoy been a part of it. Anytime you are on jump into guild chat or drop a message and someone will be happy to help out.

XBONE GT - PokeMaule

• Wonky_Jr
    Wonky_Jr
    ✭✭
    @illeli im on nearly everyday and always happy to help with stuff.

GT: Wonky Jr
  • Nornstrom
    Nornstrom
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I would love to join, whilst normally somebody who adventures alone im getting to a point where im starting to struggle with certain areas and would love to find some new friends who want to adventure the tricky parts together. Im fairly new to the game so still learning. GT: Nornstrom
  • Wonky_Jr
    Wonky_Jr
    ✭✭
    Hi Nornstrom

Thank you for your interest in the guild.
    Either myself or Pokemaule will send you a guild invite when we are online today.
    We also have a unexpected heroes club.
    Welcome to Unexpected Heroes Guild!

• Nornstrom
    Nornstrom
    Soul Shriven
    HI Wonky thanks for the invite, much appreciated!
  • Vampiresmile
    Vampiresmile
    ✭✭
    Hi, usually a loner in the game but I would like to join a good community guild. Looking to do every aspect of content and always willing to partake in events
    Faal Kro. Sorcerer. Breton of the Daggerfall Covenant.
  • Wonky_Jr
    Wonky_Jr
    ✭✭
    Hi Vampiresmile
    What's your gamer tag? I can send you a guild invite. There is always friendly people in the guild chat.

Regards
    Wonky Jr
  • Vampiresmile
    Vampiresmile
    ✭✭
    Hey sorry. It's VampireSmile
  • halfpinthero
    halfpinthero
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys would love an invite to the guild. Also fed up with random groups for dungeons. Usually a solo player but looking for a decent guild to do group content with, especially craglorn! I have a Templar healer main and working on a DK tank alt. Played the game when it was first released but took a year off due to other commitments. Just got back in to playing regularly again so online nearly everyday. GT: HalFPint Her0
  • Vampiresmile
    Vampiresmile
    ✭✭
    I'm also a werewolf so if anyone would like a free bite let me know
  • Wonky_Jr
    Wonky_Jr
    ✭✭
    Hi Guys
    Both guild invites sent.
    Welcome to Unexpected Heroes!
  • house463
    house463
    You guys sound great, just what I've been looking for. Can I get an invite please?
    Gt: house463
  • Wonky_Jr
    Wonky_Jr
    ✭✭
    Hi house463. Thanks for your interest. Either me or @PokeMaule will send you a guild invite as soon as we are online.
    Welcome to the guild!

• pandazmo
    pandazmo
    ✭✭
    I have similar experiences :) I'd love to run a dungeon without stress or rush and really learn how to do things right. Please send me an inv! :)
  • Wonky_Jr
    Wonky_Jr
    ✭✭
    HI Pandazmo.
    What is your Gamertag? I or @PokeMaule will send you guild invite as soon as we can.
    Welcome to the guild!

• pandazmo
    pandazmo
    ✭✭
    Hi!

My GT is pandazmo :)
  • Wonky_Jr
    Wonky_Jr
    ✭✭
    Hi
    I have sent you an invite. Guild chat 1 is always active. Have fun!
  • Voradore
    Voradore
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys looking for a friendly guild to join. Could i get an invite please?

GT: V0radore (first o is a zero)

Thanks
  • Wonky_Jr
    Wonky_Jr
    ✭✭
    HI Voradore

Thanks for your interest. Either myself or @PokeMaule will send you a guild invite as soon as we are online.
    Welcome to the guild!