Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Can't do pledges on one of my characters due to lost enclave invite.

nekotakoyaki
My enclave invitation for one of my characters that hit 45 disappeared when I had two in the inventory of another character, then did the quest. Unfortunately due to that, I'm unable to do pledges since I couldn't accept the enclave invitation and sign the agreement thingy. I've sent a message to support but it's been a while and I think they're too busy to get to me. Does anyone know of another way to start doing pledges without completing the invitation?
PC | NA <Accidental Aggro>

Diavyth Fyr's Coadjutor - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer - Flawless Conqueror -

Dark Elf Magicka Nightblade
Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight
High Elf Magicka Sorcerer
High Elf Magicka Templar
Khajiit Stamina Dragonknight
Redguard Stamina Sorcerer
  • AmmonErebos
    AmmonErebos
    ✭✭✭
    not able to bank the invite on the alt u accidentally picked 2 up with and then collect with the correct alt?
  • nekotakoyaki
    When I accepted the invite on my alt, I had both invitations in my inventory and they both disappeared (oops).

High Elf Magicka Templar
  • AmmonErebos
    AmmonErebos
    ✭✭✭
    well... that sounds unfortunate... did u respond to the email u received after u requested in-game customer support? I have found in the past this got a response from a actual employee rather than just general automated advice.
  • nekotakoyaki
    I got a forum invite. I guess I should probably wait a bit longer as it's only been just less than a week.

High Elf Magicka Templar
  • Odditorium
    Odditorium
    ✭✭✭
    Search the forum. My friend did this once and there is an ingame workaround, but I forget what it was. I think you might have to talk to the pledge-givers and then zone or relog. I am really not sure.
    PC/NA
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Dandy Warhol -|- Odditorium
    Oscillation Overthruster -|- Molag Trump
    Kira the Gelfling -|- Varag Ghoul-Chewer
    Buffy the Purple Slayer -|- Hostile Seventeen

OTG
    Ayrenn's Army
    AD Only
  • nekotakoyaki
    Odditorium wrote: »
    Search the forum. My friend did this once and there is an ingame workaround, but I forget what it was. I think you might have to talk to the pledge-givers and then zone or relog. I am really not sure.

Alright I'll do that. Thank you both for the help!

High Elf Magicka Templar
  • riberion
    riberion
    ✭✭✭
    I did that with one of my toons as well. I'm AD, so I had to go to the tavern in Vulkhel Guard and talk to Turuk Red Claws to get the starter quest for Banished Cells. After that, I was able to sign the tome and do dailies.

From another post:
    Just to clarify, you can begin the Enclave quests without the invitation, but only if you've already completed the quest "One of the Undaunted." After that's completed, you can go to the Enclave outside your alliance's capital and begin the daily quests.
    PC NA