Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Wanderlust

Powerhand
Powerhand
✭✭
2616562-untitled_panorama2.jpg

Hello all, new here. Words cannot express how impressed I am with ESO, and I'm really excited to see a lot of interesting places.

One of my favorite things about Elder Scrolls is the artwork and creative areas that can be found. Having spent many hours just walking around in other ES games, I plan on doing some serious exploring here. Questing and social stuff aside, I get a lot out of sightseeing and poking around the maps.

Do you have any suggestions for beautiful places that I should see? Perhaps you know a secret nook that is way off the beaten path, a waterfall or grotto that is picturesque... If you post it here, I'll be sure to check it out as I travel around! Screenshot could be really helpful!

***Taking Screenshots in ESO***
Press your keybind for hiding the UI (You may need to change your keybind in the OPTIONS menu)
Press the Print Screen key on your keyboard
The screenshot is saved as a .BMP file in the Elder Scrolls Online screenshots folder.
Example: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\VERSION\Screenshots (replace version with which client you're using)

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To answer your question about where the places are with all the great vistas? I would have to go through my over 1GB of screenshots to show you all of them. My advice is to start with all the places Maiq hangs out, that cat can pick the spots for sure.

I have been in this game since Pre-Beta. What I have been doing lately is starting to look up. Like I imagine most of us do, I run around with my camera looking at the ground generally in front of my character, only looking up when I am trying to get somewhere and don't see an obvious path. But, I went AFK the other week and my mouse moved the camera to point upwards. I was amazed at what I saw on the upper horizon. Sure, not all areas have that type of vista, and that is probably why I did not look up as much with all my travels.

For example, go around Rivenspire and look up and scan the skies. It is amazing the vertical detail that is in that zone. I am doing the same in other zones now and they are equally stunning.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"