Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

An ESO showcase video introduction guide to each zone and each alliance | In progress project

Erzats
Erzats
In an attempt to find what to do with my life that goes in circle since a few years when it comes to professional future, I’ve decided to learn and try a few easy of access subject through the power of the internet. One of which was composing and editing videos for cinematographic projects.

As a first project, I thought of ESO for a good subject in that I struggled quite a lot while looking into which alliance I wanted to join as my main.

There was very few exhaustive explanation of the questing, ambiance and overall graphic/level design of every and each zone. That's where I wanted to provide everyone interested in ESO something they could use that I couldn’t at the time. This while being spoiled the least possible about the quests of X zone so that there would still be enjoyment to explore and adventure out everywhere in Tamriel and beyond.

All of that while figuring out the ways of composing and editing videos. Two bird with one stone!
And, to be totally honest with you, I didn’t wanted to start a bigger one-project-only for another videogame thinking that it would not reflect what I would have desired it to be if I had the actual skills to pull it out. That and the fact that re-editing a showcase video for an mmo seemed vastly easier than doing the same for a bigger project that required a lot of scripted shots.

Anyway, I will now give you the videos before I start writing a novel!

Side notes:
I started with Ebonheart pact and, as of this time, 3 zones (in order of level before the One Tamriel revamp) are done. This includes the first two introductive islands as one zone.
I’ll give you the link to the first video I’ve made out of the 3 I’ve done right now:

ESO – A Bleackrock and Bal Foyen Vista

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAr8nTWGAa0
Edited by Erzats on December 12, 2016 4:21AM
Between what I think, what I want to say, what I believe I say, what I say, what you want to hear, what you believe to hear, what you hear, what you want to understand, what you think you understand, what you understand…They are ten possibilities that we might have some problem communicating. But let’s try anyway…
- Bernard Werber