Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking for some Freinds :)

WelshySnow
So I am slowly making my way to level 50.. currently level 43... and would love some company along the way :)

Let me know if your in a good friendly PVE guild... Im mostly in trading guilds, who dont talk very much :)

Anyways if your intrested reply here or my username is @Welshymelon :)
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wat's you server and platform, m8?
  • WelshySnow
    Oh apologies :D I play on a PC and on EU server :)
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <-- NA :(
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on PC-EU. Unfortunately I'm currently only in German speaking PvE guilds. I previously was in an English speaking one named "Wrath of the Phoenix" which I found was very nice and friendly.

That said, what activities PvE wise are you looking to do? :) We could certainly run a few dungeons together or grind some levels for you if that's what you're looking for.
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • WelshySnow
    @Loc2262 Hello there :)

Oh thats good to hear.. thanks for the guild tip :) Yes any kind of PVE things to be honest.. dungeons, trials, raids (if there are any) things like that. Some quests or even just running around the place exploring would be cool :) Games are always better with Friends.

Also with me being a returning player.. a few hints and tricks wouldn't go a miss either :)

• Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure thing! I'm gonna send you an in-game mail and/or friend request when maintenance is over. :)
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • WelshySnow
    Great Loc :) My name is @Welshymelon :)