The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

5/5 light armor MAgdk

rteezy
rteezy
✭✭✭
With DW/resto staff
so this is what i have been trying to play, without much success (well given that im at 220 cp and have 3 weeks of exp in eso)

Some people told me that in this meta, without heavy armor and 1h/shield u cant do it. So i got 5/5 ratlecage and 5/5 Kaggrenacs all inpen and a Sun shield to test it out
The damage is way lower, in terms of mag recovery it doesnt really feel that different.

i guess u can spam block and have higher resistances, btu other then that u dont seem to survive much more.

then i saw this vid, HOW does he do it? he 1 vs x and survives for ever..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3PCZD-O2GI
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1vX is only possible against bad players, either you are bad or you are not fighting bad players, there's ya answer
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
    Options
  • rteezy
    rteezy
    ✭✭✭
    zuto40 wrote: »
    1vX is only possible against bad players, either you are bad or you are not fighting bad players, there's ya answer

alright

but still, he si surviving and sustaining in ligth armor with dw :(
    Options
  • Bakven
    Bakven
    ✭✭✭
    Skill does play a huge role in 1vX. You cannot 1vX players who are equal or greater than you. Another part is not just the set up and build, but your knowledge of your class and playstyle. I main a mageblade, and I'm pretty good, but I've just started playing a mDK and I'm falling far short of my usual fighting ability. That's because I don't know nearly as much about mDK's passives, playstyles, skills, combos, etc.. as I do about mageblades. You get better when you know more about your class, that's why when people copy and paste a build they see on youtube and try it out but it doesn't work nearly as good for them as it does for the maker
    EP NA Haderus
    Iscangar- Mageblade (retired pvp; pve only now)
    Emlyn Medresi - Magicka DK

Soon to come
    Vash'rassa- Stamblade
    -Tiffany - Stam DK
    Trokaar - Mageblade (vamp/Iscangar 2.0)
    Options
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The guy in the vid didnt have 4700 SP with 1500 mag regen. Not possible without using gimmick armor sets.

Your CP is real low. You cant fight effective solo yet because you are able to be 1 shot easy in light armor. You want around 2500 impen and you just cant do it and still have points in the mid red CP tree
    Options
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He vs'd potatoe's.

Plus most of the players in this vid were ranged.

Vs anything with proc sets such a a stam nb, heavy dk/sorc he would of been melted.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
    Options
  • Drishtan
    Drishtan
    ✭✭✭
    I run 5 light on my Bomb DK:
    2x Grothdar (Head Infused(Heavy) and Shoulder Sturdy(Med)
    5x Burning Spellweave (All Light and Impen)
    5x Vicious Death (Jewerly, 1h Sword(Sharp), Board (Impen)

I run Tri Stats on All Pcs bc ur a Mag DK and Need to Block.

https://youtu.be/TFq1XCE1IJs
    Options
  • Your_Toy
    Your_Toy
    Xv1 is so much more fun. You should try it out.
    If you encounter me, you will most likely be in a X vs 1 video.
    <Vehemence>
    Your Toy - Magikia Sorc DC
    Yourtoy - Magikia Templar DC
    Options