The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which of the three factions has the highest population on ps4?

rimaxo14_ESO
rimaxo14_ESO
✭✭
Curious out of the three factions which would you guys think had the highest population on ps4?

Best Answer

• Anti_Virus
    Anti_Virus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seratopia wrote: »
    I think EP has the most population. AD being the close second and DC being the least populated.

It's definitely AD the amount of Queen Ayren (Kate Beckinsale) fanboys is crazy.
    Power Wealth And Influence.
    Answer ✓
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because everyone plays together for PvE, do you want to know about a faction population within a PvP campaign based on NA or EU servers?
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on December 10, 2016 3:55PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • rimaxo14_ESO
    rimaxo14_ESO
    ✭✭
    PvP
  • rimaxo14_ESO
    rimaxo14_ESO
    ✭✭
    PvP NA
  • Seratopia
    Seratopia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think EP has the most population. AD being the close second and DC being the least populated.
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thats all speculation, just like anyone's answer to OP'S question would be.
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thats all speculation, just like anyone's answer to OP'S question would be.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 NA

At launch:
    • EP - probably because of Skyrim and EP having Nords+Dunmer
    • AD - BiS Magicka race that everyone reads online as well as Khajiit aka cats
    • DC - Lowest population by a rather significant amount. The "underdogs" so to speak.

Nowadays: (It is hard to tell)
    • EP - seems to be slightly fuller on more campaigns than other factions
    • AD & DC - about the same

Though it was clear at launch how the population looked, these things are now almost impossible to accurately predict.
    Edited by Vaoh on December 10, 2016 10:30PM