Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New/Returning player (noobish) looking for mentoring guild if that's a thing.

Graehart
Graehart
Soul Shriven
I bought the imperial edition at launch ( actually 2 years b4 ) and fell out of playing shortly after due in equal parts to becoming a father a husband and a complete noob at MMOs but an elder scrolls fan since Morrowind. I've been reading forums and watching videos and seeing all the work they (Zen) has put into the game I am ready to go home to the elder scrolls universe. I am looking for friendly guild that doesn't mind showing a fellow adventurer the ropes. I'm currently in three or four "trading guilds" but I am looking for one real guild of like minded adventurers up for some questing leveling some PvP and maybe the odd question or two along the way. I always try to find a way to contribute. I would prefer an EP based or all faction guild. Any way add me on PSN Graehart_XIII for guild or just some adventure.
  • Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    We are Shadows of Eternal Night. We are everything that you described what you wanted in a guild and more. We are AD alliance primarily. We do have players from other alliances as well. If you are interested in chatting with us to see what we are like then you can message Mercedes180 (guild master).
    Jamchurch3 (guild officer), Arcbow29 (guild officer) or myself thoatin (guild lacky). We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have. The other option is to join our guild right away and then get a feel for who we are.
    We help people as much as we can in all aspects of the game (leveling, crafting, gear acquisition, trials, achievements and so on). I hope that you will consider us as one of your choices. Look forward to hearing from you.