The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Calling Tamriel Adventurers

YusufM
YusufM
Soul Shriven
I came from an island far to the north where I was trapped most of my life before I was able to escape. After a long journey I finally arrived at Tamriel. This place is just what I was expecting, I've been around for a few days, I have polished my fighting abilities and learned how to put my fire magic into use in the battle,I've been doing what I can to help around, but you can only go so far alone. this is why I am looking for other adventurers, I plan to unite a group of five people to work together on making Tamriel a better place for everyone.
My name is Yusuf Matini, you will probably find me somewhere around Glenumbra, send me a message if you are interested.
See you in Tamriel.
Join2.jpg?psid=1

NA PC
@YusufM
Level 20
Looking for other new players who are interested in roleplay and doing quests and can be available daily at [5:00-8:00 UTC]
Having a microphone is reccomended, I have TS/Discord servers, and can also use Steam if needed.