Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

WEAPON PRICES

stephbay123
stephbay123
✭✭✭
At the moment I am farming Spriggans set and Spinners set- for my own use and to sell to make gold so I can then by tempers to upgrade what I will equip.

Of course I have ended up having a tone of weapons and apart from some sharpened staffs all traits are non sharpened- have plenty of charged, precise, defending etc

Are these worth much as the prices in traders range from just a few thousand to tens of thousands- are sharpened staff worth much? I am on PS4

• Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharpened destro staffs from offensive magicka sets are usually worth more than staffs that come in other traits, though precise is a better option for some specific builds.
    Restoration staffs from defensive sets usually sell in defending, precise or powered.

As there are hundreds of sets and youre on console, I cant give you any further info. your economy is very strange as people tend to be uninformed about average prices while pc players usually have access to records of thousands of sales of a specific item and the price it sold for.

A german saying translates like "Everyday an idiot wakes up somewhere, ready to pay your price. You only have to find him."
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my answer. whatever you can get someone to pay for it.
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They're worth as much as people pay quite simply.