Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

PSA Regarding Upcoming Furniture Crafting

Astanphaeus
Astanphaeus
✭✭✭✭✭
I know many players who keep their different types of crafting on different toons. With the furniture crafting that is upcoming in the housing update, it has been announced that some furniture will require more than one type of crafting to create (e.g. – a Dark Elf Full Bed requires Metalworking 4, Tailoring 10 and Woodworking 6). So, it would be beneficial to start leveling up your crafting skills fully on one toon. The one benefit is that it looks like research won't be needed at all, so you won't have to worry about that time consuming mess. Have fun crafting everyone!

Source
Edited by Astanphaeus on December 8, 2016 9:26PM
  • LucidxNightmare
    Good thing I respeced yesterday and maxed out all crafting on my main.
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because motifs are not shared between toons and are very expensive you should always have all your crafting on the same toon. Usually this it your original toon who also has a lot of skill points from doing all the quests and such. There are enough skill points in the game to be able to handle all this on the same toon.
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • Astanphaeus
    Astanphaeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    f047ys3v3n wrote: »
    Because motifs are not shared between toons and are very expensive you should always have all your crafting on the same toon. Usually this it your original toon who also has a lot of skill points from doing all the quests and such. There are enough skill points in the game to be able to handle all this on the same toon.

I would generally agree, although as someone who both PvPs and PvEs, I had some trouble with my kill points util my alliance war rank as high enough. But I still know plenty of people who have them separated and for who this would be useful information.
    Edited by Astanphaeus on December 14, 2016 5:48PM