The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Group for Imperial City Prison "Life Sentence" Achievement

magnusthorek
magnusthorek
✭✭✭✭✭
I give up!

I'm trying to get this achievement since the Imperial City DLC launched but I never find a strong group to do it smoothly. Or then the group is not fully committed to the task and end up not paying attention to a red circle or taunting more enemies than needed (which is quite fun and provides one of the highest non-trial DPS eve in ICP) or even the group doesn't care about the achievement because the Necrotic Hoarvor is an ugly and disgusting pet and go all the way in a suicide move.

Heck! Even when we had Veteran Ranks and we could "arrange" a super low level people used to be able to screw me!

So I decided to put (in game) money on the table for the tank, the healer and the other DPS (I'm one of them) that provides me this achievement. I won't reveal the amount, not here, not for the members interested by PM and not even in the group if formed in game, otherwise this may motivate too much (or too little, who knows if Richie Rich comes to play) and they go all suicide again.

One thing for sure is that you WILL GET PAID (see special cases below), no question about that, one thing I am in this game as well as in real life is very honest. However, it'll probably be through a mail in the next day because of the reason below.

The period of time! Right now is 18:55 and the run must be 18h tops, because while night starts in here, looks like it's early in the morning for most of the server and I suffer severe lag because of this.

Of course, *** happens, if I die in the dungeon before anyone else, I'll still give part of the promised money (something like 25%, maybe, haven't thought much about this yet). If one of the members accidentally dies in the first boss (maybe a missing block in those purple circles or a Harvester's shockwave, who knows) the interested must have time to reset the dungeon. From Ibomez and on, we disband and nobody gets a penny or we go on for the loot (and nobody gets a penny).

One more thing, I know this might sound bias but only players CP 561+. Everyone must be at your best in game performance and, although I've played with great players with less CPs, it's better to not risk.

Thank you for your time reading all of this
I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.