The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking to join traders guild EP EU PS4

Ossorus
Ossorus
Soul Shriven
Looking to join a traders guild that have a guild trader. Veteran 50, just getting back into the game and realise my old trading guild is dead. Let me know :) thanks
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on PC sorry. But a trade guild search cannot be different for console. Other than the newness factor of not finding an old guild. It is very hard to find a traders guild on forums. I know I have tried! Guild leaders that are good are to busy to take time out of game. But they will check their homepage sites. So the way I got into good trade guilds was to walk up to trade npc's in the street and write down that guild's name. Then I did a web search for their site, their leader's address, or promoter's (the game @ sign in front their name). Back in game it was spam their @name every hour. I got lucky with a few and bam I'm in some good ones.

Those are the best guilds I have. I did answer some promo shouts in the street and signed on to a guild promo from reddit. The street shouts always has small inactive guilds. The reddit had a running scam to take our dues weekly and make themselves insanely rich.

So yeah, the best way is to get that guild's name off the street vendor and find their website.

Good luck!