Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 16, 18:00 UTC (2:00PM EDT) - 20:00 UTC (4:00PM EDT) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667442

Limited Ice Wolf & White River Ice Wolf Pup Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms)

ZOS_KaiSchober
The Ice Wolf mount and White River Ice Wolf Pup pet are now available in the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time, starting today (December 8th) through December 12th at 10AM EDT. Look for it in the “Featured” section of the in-game Crown Store and get yours today!

Ice Wolf
e8b7e12c1fb9e1d359bca2ed0998edfb.jpg?_ga=1.238556160.1610688445.1470041210
The Ice Wolf of the far north can grow to tremendous size—which is probably why the Nords of Hjaalmarch decided to ride them. Domesticating giant Ice Wolves wasn't an easy task, but it's just the kind of challenge a Nord loves. Too fierce for you? Milk-drinker!

The Ice Wolf mount costs 2,500 crowns and is available on all platforms for a limited time, from December 8 to December 12.

White River Ice Wolf Pup
cb1473ea5033bc5501852291834f39ad.jpg?_ga=1.36069024.1610688445.1470041210
The Ice Wolves that lope along the White River of northeast Skyrim are associated with both the goddess Mara and the Wolf Totem of Atmora—but it's mighty hard to think about their mythic stature when you're rolling around in the snow with an Ice Wolf Puppy. Wurf!

The White River Ice Wolf Pup pet costs 1,000 crowns and is available on all platforms for a limited time, from December 8 to December 12.

Do you lead a pack of white wolves now? Post a picture here, or share them with us on Twitter or Instagram.
Kai Schober
Senior Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch
Staff Post
  • Isellskooma
    Isellskooma
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it 2.5k or 1k for the mount? But it's probably 2.5k.
    @ZOS_KaiSchober I think you ment to put "The Ice Wolf puppy cost 1,000 crowns"
    Edited by Isellskooma on December 8, 2016 4:44PM
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I named the mount Frostbite (the original name is Blizzard, if anyone is curious) and the pup Moon Moon (original name is Wurf).

I'm not vary good at taking screen shots but I did take a lot of them.

Okay, so let's do this.

The pup is really adorable, and it has a few idle animations. Not as many as the Nixad pets, but more than older pets like the dogs. I love watching its shenanigans.

The mount is pretty much what I expected. I still don't like the "air fist punch" my character does, but it's a small price to pay for having the mount that completes my Cryomancer, the one that inspired me to make my Cryomancer to begin with.
    I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

pDSkuXo.png
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • ZOS_KaiSchober
    Is it 2.5k or 1k for the mount? But it's probably 2.5k.
    @ZOS_KaiSchober I think you ment to put "The Ice Wolf puppy cost 1,000 crowns"

Yes sorry. :)
    Kai Schober
    Senior Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch
    Staff Post
  • MikkeOfGreenRiver
    MikkeOfGreenRiver
    ✭✭✭
    Beautiful, @Abeille! Thanks for the info, I was wondering about animations.
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Avidspark wrote: »
    Still lookin for that Akaviri motif, like all the others from that update :s
    'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
    T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed