Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

PvP Aims?

simonperezukb16_ESO
Hi interested in the PvP aspect of the game, was curious what kind of leaderboards etc they have for PvP?

I mean more broadly what are the drives to keep PvPing? I know there are ranks, and scoring for factions, but is there anything for individuals like leaderboards for dmg etc?

Thanks in advance
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    leaderboards in Cyrodiil go by the amount of AP you have gained ... you also get "rewards of the worthy" which are emails with gear in them for every certain amount of AP you gain ( i forget the amount at the moment ) at the end of the campaign if you are in the top 10 you get a gold item reward
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • simonperezukb16_ESO
    Wow well that I like, thanks for the info. I assume you get a certain amount of AP for killing people?
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, if u kill them solo its around 1k ... less if more people kill them and you get less ap if you kill the same person over and over again
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • simonperezukb16_ESO
    Well certainly sounds like an enjoyable PvP aim