The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Is there any hope that the Body Markings/limited Appearances options will be fixed?

TruthSeeker
TruthSeeker
✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno

Please can you fix this?

It seems pointless to add new Appearance items while this is still broken.

Thanks.
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do you mean by body markings and limited appearances?

I know I've had trouble with my antlered bosmer. When I added the winged brow face tattoo, she lost her eye liner makeup that I put as default.

When I add an adornment, she loses her antlers. Umm. They're not detachable...

My khajit is white with black stripes and when I put the khajit exclusive crown crate tattoo on her, her stripes disappear and I see nothing.

Lastly, I have this super cool ebonheart full body tattoo and no armor to showcase it off.

Are you referring to things like this?
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    Pandorii wrote: »
    What do you mean by body markings and limited appearances?

I know I've had trouble with my antlered bosmer. When I added the winged brow face tattoo, she lost her eye liner makeup that I put as default.

My khajit is white with black stripes and when I put the khajit exclusive crown crate tattoo on her, her stripes disappear and I see nothing.

Lastly, I have this super cool ebonheart full body tattoo and no armor to showcase it off.

Are you referring to things like this?

Yes, Pandorii.

There have been a few postings about this issue but the Devs seem to be having trouble pinpointing a solution. (Search Body Markings to find the threads.)

My characters can only "enable" 4 Appearance options before Body Markings disappear the moment they load/travel via wayshrine/go through a loading screen.

It is annoying.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pandorii wrote: »

That's really weird. They're technically facial hair, I think.