Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Couple Housing?

• Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tryxus wrote: »
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    How do you split the house in the event of a divorce?

The husband's account gets perma-banned and the woman's account gets all the stuff from both

This seems like the most logical and fair way :p
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    @NewBlacksmurf
    I think it would do you well to go play/look-at Everquest 2. As it seems basically everything you've used as a counter argument here is actually implemented in that game already. A game that is 12 years old.
    If you can be anything, be kind.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah
    Rev Rielle wrote: »
    @NewBlacksmurf
    I think it would do you well to go play/look-at Everquest 2. As it seems basically everything you've used as a counter argument here is actually implemented in that game already. A game that is 12 years old.

@Rev Rielle

Everquest 2 isn't on Xbox live and PSN and the Dev design isn't account it's characters
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on December 8, 2016 1:38AM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    @NewBlacksmurf

@Rev Rielle

Everquest 2 isn't on Xbox live and PSN and the Dev design isn't account it's characters

Well if there's a will there's a way... Anyways, just saying; it might do you good to see what's possible and be already done.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah
    @NewBlacksmurf

@Rev Rielle

Well if there's a will there's a way... Anyways, just saying; it might do you good to see what's possible and be already done.

I've played those games...I think you all are ignoring the context of what I'm saying and only pushing your desires
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    @NewBlacksmurf

@Rev Rielle

I've played those games...I think you all are ignoring the context of what I'm saying and only pushing your desires

You're welcome to think that if you like. We'll just agree to disagree.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah
    @NewBlacksmurf

@Rev Rielle

You're welcome to think that if you like. We'll just agree to disagree.

It's not a thought...the fact is in your example houses are owned by a character. Here it's account bound which is pretty different especially with real money and console platforms @Rev Rielle
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on December 8, 2016 11:52AM