The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

The Day When... (Scourge PS4 EU)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
I almost got bested twice. By a level 21. Really good blue. In Scourge PS4 EU. Who hits really hard. Twice I got saved. By a red Kajiit who saw. Even though. I'm a yellow. Somewhat.

To that level 21 blue. At Scourge PS4 EU yesterday. When reds attack you blues keep. To that level 21 blue. Who choose to attack me after reds went inside. I salute you level 21 blue. You are most brave and courageous. I give you that and admire you.

To that level 21 blue. Let us continue our duels. Away from keeps. So no one sees. If your reading this. Level 21 blue. I hope you really are. Please private message me in psn or here. I really would love to continue our duel.

Until then. I will always remember. I got bested by a level 21 blue. Until red stepped in twice. In honestly you should of won. Until then I wish you luck and hope to see you soon. Level 21 blue. Who hits hard as a magicka templar same as me.
Edited by Serjustin19 on December 6, 2016 3:01PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree with all of it
  • BurritoESO
    BurritoESO
    ✭✭✭✭
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Serjustin19

You would have won that fight no contest. You are the best player in the game PS4 EU.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I almost got bested twice. By a level 21. Really good blue. In Scourge PS4 EU. Who hits really hard. Twice I got saved. By a red Kajiit who saw. Even though. I'm a yellow. Somewhat.

To that level 21 blue. At Scourge PS4 EU yesterday. When reds attack you blues keep. To that level 21 blue. Who choose to attack me after reds went inside. I salute you level 21 blue. You are most brave and courageous. I give you that and admire you.

To that level 21 blue. Let us continue our duels. Away from keeps. So no one sees. If your reading this. Level 21 blue. I hope you really are. Please private message me in psn or here. I really would love to continue our duel.

Until then. I will always remember. I got bested by a level 21 blue. Until red stepped in twice. In honestly you should of won. Until then I wish you luck and hope to see you soon. Level 21 blue. Who hits hard as a magicka templar same as me.

not to focus too much on the negative (i sort of can't help myself - i'm from new york :#)...

and, i really appreciate your consistent positivity - i was just wondering:

what, if anything does get under your skin when playing against or with others in pvp?
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place