The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gold rewards from crafting writs

Dracindo
Dracindo
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello. Old player returning after one year of not playing.

So I remember making alot of money from crafting writs, as well as getting more money as I kept advancing in crafts.
I've been looking how much gold I get for completing these, but I couldn't find any numbers on it, unlike inspiration gained.
The best I've found was "Gold leveled".

Can anyone tell me the highest amount of money that can be earned from one writ, or how gold gain this way is calculated?
Thanks in advance.
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, this was actually supposed to be a question, I just noticed the options for creating new topics.
    Still, any help appreciated ^.=.^
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    664 gold for a single max level writ quest.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its 600 Gold as a base, but ESO Plus can increase that by 10%, so you get the 664 Gold for the Writs.

Then, it's market price on what you can sell the Gold Tempers/Aspects/Blue or Purple Recipes for. But, not sure if something that is based on RNG is to be considered in the profitability, as you can go through several writs and not get any decent Goodies. It is certainly a consideration, and over time with steady writ activity, these things average out, but how long do you go before you establish an average with which to base predictions on?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"