Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Glass motif

Suter1972
Suter1972
✭✭✭✭
I keep getting given glass motif scraps in writ rewards. Ive got 15 now.

I know it forms part of a motif style but I cant work out how you actually piece the bits together. I kinda thought you need a full set of different parts but I may even be collecting 15 of the same piece. How do I find out?
Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need 10 Fragments and a special Resin that you buy from the Mages Guild for 10,000 gold. Then you have a random chance to get a chapter, or rarely the whole book. I think the completed chapters sell for less than 10K for the most part, so not sure how the economics work there.

http://esoacademy.com/glass-style/

Me, I just bought the thing in the Crown Store, I was not going to deal with the RNG in this Motif after spending 10K on each chapter to combine.
    Edited by Nestor on December 5, 2016 5:03PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Jciampi
    Jciampi
    ✭✭✭
    You need to find the mystic in the town and spend 10k on teh bottom option. It binds all pages you have into one. I don't know where the guy above me sees them go for under 10k. On Xbox NA they go for 25k minimum depending on the piece in the set.
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As above it cost 10k just to get 1 page so I've never seen them under 10k, usually around 20k per. Check traders and you can find tons of Fragments to combine.
    Edited by Stopnaggin on December 6, 2016 4:20PM