The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Apex Guild (TAG) Trial guild.

Tempah
Tempah
✭✭✭
We are not recruiting anymore.
Hello everyone!

The Apex guild was founded to organise and get regular groups for trials and other PvE content (Dungeons, (v)DSA etc.).
The reason it was founded is that we where having trouble finding good organized trial guilds and we thought there had to be more people running in this problem and thats how me and Ajezzz got the idea of making our own :D.
We are looking for all roles (DPS, Healer, Tank).
There is no real entry requirement except that you need to be a friendly player and are looking to group up regulary. (No gear, cp etc. requirements needed)
How to join?
Well you send a message to me (TeMpAh_xOwNeR) or to the other Guildmaster Ajezzz and we will add you when we get online.
Or you can put a comment down on this thread with you PSN and we will add you to this guild.
What are the ranks?
(Will add more)
New meat: This is the rank everyone gets when they join the guild for the first time.

Risen Apex: You get this rank after being in the guild for a little while and completed some normal trials and most normal dungeons.

Trusted Apex: You get this rank after being able to complete most normal trials and can complete vet dungeons.

Top Apex: You get this rank after you have done some vet trials and done most vet dungeons.

Champion Apex: You get this rank if you completed most vet trials and done most vet dungeons.

Guildmaster: Be me or Ajezzz
Rules.
1. Mic optional but not needed.
We like players to have a mic and able to use them. This is because there is some content (Some vet dungeons and trials) that need a good amount of coordination and teamwork.
2. Able to listen.
Like I stated in rule 1. there is some coordination and teamwork needed so it is important to atleast listen to someone explaining the mechanics when doing some of the harder content.

This rule will be used on the list below.
Imperial City Prison ( Veteran mode)
White-Gold Tower (Veteran mode)
Cradle of Shadows ( Veteran mode)
Ruins of Mazatun ( Veteran mode)
Dragonstar Arena (Veteran mode)
All 12-player trails (Normal andVeteran mode)

3. Be friendly.
Try and be friendly, ofcourse we want to complete some of the harder content but whats the point in doing this with out having fun.

4. No gear requirement.
This is true for almost all of the content but there might be a chance that there are a few requirements when doing veteran trials.

Plans.
We are looking into getting our own site, this will be helpfull for hosting and organizing trials.

We are going to make a PSN community this will be until we get a site (Soon hopefully) so that we atleast have some way of organizing events.
We will also send out events on the playstation in the PSN chat and community where you can sign up.

Trying to get groups for regular (vet)trial and dungeon runs for gear etc.

Getting everybody end gear and vet trial ready.

Trying to get on the leaderboards.
Suggestions or complaints.

If you have any suggestions to improve the guild or want to help us make this guild better message me or Ajezzz.
If you have any complaints about players etc. be sure to message me or Ajezzz.
Thanks for your time! and I hope to see some of you soon.

Sincerly,

Tempah

(Sorry for my bad grammar)
Edited by Tempah on January 9, 2017 7:15AM
Dro'mathra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redemeer, Tick Tock Tormentor, The Unchained, Exstinguisher of Flames, Flawless Conqueror
  • En1gm4444
    En1gm4444
    Soul Shriven
    Hey mate I was wondering what timezone are you in, mine is in AUS so I was thinking if it's gonna be fine for me to join plus I'm thinking if I'll have people has well to do trials with in the guild
  • En1gm4444
    En1gm4444
    Soul Shriven
    My psn is En1gm4444
  • CaptainJackSpara
    I'm interested. Please send invite.

PSN: Captainjackspara

540cp stamblade