Please add more mage-y costumes to the crownstore

The_Undefined
The_Undefined
✭✭✭✭
Hello, I noticed a severe lack of magey type costumes in the crownstore. Mainly, leather costumes as well as heavy armor costumes. The dark shaman gear looked great for mages, but only a very particular type of mage. I know the mages costume pack came out, but seriously compared to other costumes this set was so underwhelming and plain. The same can be said for the shaman race pack, which was just regular equipment sets from the game itself. The only decent mage costumes I saw was the imperial battlemage pack, but again, very specific for one type of mage. Also, I'm talking about COSTUMES; fully realized sets of gear with one click, not crafted stuff.

Please add mage type costumes, a pack of brilliant robes, and not just sets of rp clothing (treethane, the other dresses that they have).

One set could include the dark seducer and golden saints with robe / skirt bottoms (like I've seen on mobs).

Here are other sets:

(These are from Skyrim, some from the game itself or from addons)

Mage_Robes_Male_1.jpg

20077-2-1365129057.jpg

9b563b42743171.56072ae6f08e5.jpg

latest?cb=20160507091341

35002-5-1374875075.jpg

35965-2-1368362884.jpg
  • The_Undefined
    The_Undefined
    ✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't find the edit button on my OP, but when I say mainly leather and armor, I mean that's mainly what I've seen showcased thus far and not nice sets of cloth gear.

Also, I found this post, hopefully it will be implemented soon, but this was also along the lines I was thinking, despite them being RP clothes.

https://instagram.com/p/BBldG5VjGzH/

And some more examples since I kind of just showcased the tribunal robes addon from skyrim >.>;

18296-3-1338953986.jpg

36780-3-1370149179.jpg

36780-1-1370241664.jpg

932295-1350268346.jpg
    Edited by The_Undefined on December 8, 2016 5:32AM
  • Mulgorrah
    Mulgorrah
    ✭✭
    Yes, definitely needed for sure.

One thing too, any future robes should really drop the hip armor things. It isn't mage-like at all.
  • FoolishHuman
    FoolishHuman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they would at least put the mages guild robes back into the shop.
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wish they would at least put the mages guild robes back into the shop.

Coming soon to a Crown Crate near you ... :neutral:
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes for Skyrim Mage Robes. :smiley: since we have nord armor costume, why not the robe?
    🏳️🌈 Ride with Pride 🏳️🌈
    Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I support this :)

And I use these mods!
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Nyx2
    Nyx2
    ✭✭✭✭
    The tribunal robes would be great. But honestly most of the leather / heavy costumes are just armor sets that already exist in the game.
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please add in skimpy ones too :)

tumblr_inline_nlecpeh39M1rxba6c_500.jpg
    i2gsZaB.jpg
    9mB5e3W.jpg

Skyrim Mod located: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29469/?
  • The_Undefined
    The_Undefined
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it'd be great to have skimpier clothes for males as well.

I understand there's a plethora of great equipment in game, and I definitely take advantage of that, but I really would enjoy more COSTUMES that really represented spellcasters better than what I've seen thus far : / (or at all)
    Edited by The_Undefined on December 8, 2016 5:33AM
  • The_Undefined
    The_Undefined
    ✭✭✭✭
    I mean, let's not forget Oblivion robes too, there's a huge amount of very lore friendly robes ZOS could take from:

latest?cb=20130221133521

Here are some more examples, yet again

63918-2-1426811854.png

18875-5-1217673931.jpg

21701-1-1344815873.jpg
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here are some more examples, yet again

63918-2-1426811854.png

Why hello there, husband.

I should go say hi to Rumarin in Skyrim SE. He doesn't like being left alone and it's been an entire day since I last played it.

He looks great in these robes, by the way.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Druachan
    Druachan
    ✭✭✭
    Would love to see more Mage costumes too. There's a few shaman style looks but that's a bit too fur trapper looking. Yes lose the hip armour too.
    Say please, before you AAAAAaaaarrrgghhh at me.
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like more magey looks, as well, sans hip plates as others have noted.
  • The_Undefined
    The_Undefined
    ✭✭✭✭
    So.. I'm sure it had nothing to do with this thread, but that glenmoril costume is amazing! Definitely one of my top purchases, and I feel very magey. Please.. keep'em coming :smiley:

Also, I think when you can change the color scheme and COMPLETELY change the feel of the costume, that artist / designer did an incredible job :blush:

HddUupQ.jpg

CRyNT86.jpg
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want those, too!

I started playing ESO after they'd already taken all of the mage costumes out of the Crown Store. They need to make a return, for sure.

@The_Undefined: I didn't realize how nice that outfit looks when it's dyed. I had zero interest in that costume because the default colors didn't make it look very exciting (plus it doesn't have boots ... I can't imagine fighting monsters while wearing sandals!). Now I might want it.
    Edited by SydneyGrey on January 21, 2017 6:03AM