The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

XBOX NA - We need a good vet trials healer!

Hamiltonmath
Hamiltonmath
✭✭✭
Hello! We have a good healer, but we need a second steady healer. Hoping for 500+ cp, with 2 (or more) of these sets - Spell Power Cure, Infallible Aether, Twilight's Remedy, Worm's Raiment. You would be in charge of group healing and group support. I am in charge of taking care of the tank, giving my 6 spell power cure and debuffing. Recommended skills would be BoL, Springs, Shards, Orbs, Combat Prayer, Aggressive Warhorn. If you fit a lot of these, and are willing to try it, let me know and we can grind you out a full set of spc pretty quickly (We have 3 or 4 groups 3 man up to the boss and then you join them for the drops. Then you would leave. You are literally only doing the bosses that drop spc. )

msg me at hamiltonmath for more info.

We are currently #6 on leaderboards all time (obviously there were leaderboard wipes)
  • Squall8882
    Squall8882
    ✭✭
    I can.... message squall8882..... that's my normal setup.

I have 5 S.P.C, 5 I.A.
  • Hamiltonmath
    Hamiltonmath
    ✭✭✭
    I *tried* sending you an xbox message. If you are interested, send me a live message about 840pm EST.
  • Dasovaruilos
    Dasovaruilos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, I'm not CP500 yet but am almost 450 and gaining quickly.

I already have SPC and can wear it with IA, Worm and almost Twilight if needed.

I'm not totally ready for what you want right away but if you are looking for someone to train for the future I'd be willing to join.

My GT is hugocbp.
  • Hamiltonmath
    Hamiltonmath
    ✭✭✭
    Same, message me at 845 pm EST. I'm one of the healers and the other one is starting a new job at the new year. We'll probably do VHRC since we can almost do it flawless. We're currently working on getting VAA completed flawless, but aren't even to the point of finishing with vitality.
  • Hamiltonmath
    Hamiltonmath
    ✭✭✭
    We both have DPS too so we can do that while you heal.