Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Which wizard hat looks the best?

Gothlander
Gothlander
✭✭✭✭
The short one? The spiral one? Or the one with the goggles attached to it?

I got the one with the spiral. But would love to get the one with the goggles but without the goggles.
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

TESO needs a wardrobe system badly. Something similar to WoW's tmog system would make this game one of the best mmorpg out there!
  • Riga_Mortis
    Riga_Mortis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really like the 1 with the goggles, makes a cool short sighted gandalf toon.
    XBOX 1X
    GT - TAGNUTZ
  • Gothlander
    Gothlander
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dazza1968 wrote: »
    Really like the 1 with the goggles, makes a cool short sighted gandalf toon.

I do too but if we could get it without the goggles, would be cool.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

TESO needs a wardrobe system badly. Something similar to WoW's tmog system would make this game one of the best mmorpg out there!
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm loving the spiral one personally. Reminds me of something from The Nightmare Before Christmas :p
    Edited by Voxicity on December 3, 2016 11:18AM
  • mr1sho
    mr1sho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want to make a new toon to look like Gandalf so I can say YOU SHALL NOT PASS SLAMS HIS DESTRO STAFF ON THE GROUND
    Gold Company Commander
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Clever Man one is pretty cool. Too bad ill never be able to have it...
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    20151103225553a0e8s36uz70cjw9l.jpg

Oups, wrong game :/
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried few boxes. Got a gandalf hat, but it steals my hair. :disappointed: Not buying any more.
    Screenshot_20161203_170346.pngScreenshot_20161203_170405.png

Edited by helediron on December 3, 2016 3:09PM
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • CaptainVenom
    CaptainVenom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the spiral one, but I'll purchase some crates for a chance to get the "clever man" one. Too bad it's clipping with elven and human ears...
    🏳️🌈 Ride with Pride 🏳️🌈
    Magicka/Damage Necromancer - PC - NA - DC
  • KochDerDamonen
    KochDerDamonen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dwarven hat + the brocade costume combo I got out of the crates have made me wear cosmetics over my armor for the first time...

other than the bellydancer suit, because everyone loves a fat male argonian and /danceredguard
    If you quote someone, and intend for them to see what you have said, be sure to Mention them with @[insert name].
  • KenCleanAirSystem
    KenCleanAirSystem
    ✭✭✭
    I like them all, but went with the one with the googles since my Dunmer (the only character I have that will wear them} has an issue with his ears poking through the other two hats.
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kasa-obake wrote: »
    20151103225553a0e8s36uz70cjw9l.jpg

Oups, wrong game :/

lol.....................

giphy.gif
    ****Master Healer...****
  • Lunarhound
    Lunarhound
    ✭✭✭
    Until they add hair, none of them. :(
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hats are implemented horribly. Elf ears poke through and you instantly lose all hair....
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best hat in the game

30783109332_c265559ac5_b.jpg

this one leaves your hair too so its second best

31358734436_656b750de1_h.jpg
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • Lunarhound
    Lunarhound
    ✭✭✭
    I always forget about that damn pot. The damn pot leaves hair! So should the wizard hats! The patriarch beard looks really weird on my wizard without his long, flowing Gandalf locks.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    [img][/img]hWEelU1.jpg

You don't need to be a wizard, or even a man to wear such a stylish hat, just clever.

PC EU