The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Master Crafter Master Scavanger looking for trading guild

the_man_of_steal
the_man_of_steal
✭✭✭
Looking for a trading guild that does not require 5K every week for trader access. I happily contribute to my trading guilds or participate in the raffles. Just don't want my ability to trade to be contingent on an officer being online to give me trader access if I have an amazing drop.. which in my good fortune, happens often. Please be a guild that gets a decent trader every two/three weeks. I have draug motifs to sell, viper rings, Spriggon's sets, Temperings, Wax, Stacks of Claws, etc

PSN: the_man_of_steal
Edited by the_man_of_steal on December 2, 2016 4:16PM