The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

XB1 NA - New to EOS looking for friends/Guild

SmittyMcAwesome
SmittyMcAwesome
Soul Shriven
Just started EOS on XB1. I've played Oblivion and Skrim but new to EOS. Looking for friends or a guild to run with casually for leveling and just to have fun.

GT: Mr Smith 187
  • Fidget
    Fidget
    Even though it is "One Tamriel" - Which ESO Alliance are you with?
    1. Aldmeri Dominion
    2. Daggerfall Covenant
    3. Ebonheart Pack
    4. All the above
    You mentioned 'casual'...so what times do you normally play?
    1. Days
    2. Evenings
    3. Weekends
    4. Or All the above...no really..."ALL the above?"...LOL
    And...Welcome to ESO! One of the most addictive MMO's. B)
    "You know your addicted to Elder Scrolls Online when you know your way around this place more then your own home town."
    Tamriel-Overview2.jpg

Edited by Fidget on December 5, 2016 9:01PM
    "If you got lock problems...I feel bad for you son...I got 99 picks, but I just need one."
  • SmittyMcAwesome
    SmittyMcAwesome
    Soul Shriven
    I currently have 1 character and I'm with the Aldmeri Alliance.

I play in the Evenings and on the Weekends. Online now grinding to level.
  • MurdahMan239
    I think you can say I'm somewhat new to the game as well, I bought the game when it came out but I haven't played it in about a year. Just picking it back up and I feel so lost lol l could use a grinding buddy or group.. My GT Da239sMurdahMan
    XB1 GT - Da239sMurdahMan
    I'm always looking for friends to play with, friendly casual gamer
  • oziris
    oziris
    Soul Shriven
    I am in Daggerfall covenant and am also looking for someone to group up with occasionally. Currently lvl 27 but do not mind repeating doing any content over.

I am located in USA Pacific time zone and usually play in the evenings.

GT: Ozirisno1
  • PRSuzia69
    PRSuzia69
    I just got back to playing after a 8 month hiatus.
    Im with Ebenheart Pact and looking for other play partners. Currently lvl 39 Xbox1 NA and play usually
    Mon - Thur 1:30pm - 4:30pm (my lunch break from work lol) then return at 9pm until 2am Pacific Standard Time
    Fri. 7pm -2am
    Sat. After 12noon i and out but definitely in the evening
    Sun. All throughout the day in and out but definitely in the evening.

GT: PRSuzia69

And yes Im a female :smiley:
    GT: PRSuzia69
    NA Server
  • JustPressingButtons
    Just started couple weeks and at 24 level with khajiit, srry a little low but dont mind helping as much i can.We can help each other get to level 50 by Morrowind dlc hits. Can't stay solo for long.
    Xbox gt = KALELJJKENT

I think im with ebonheart but got dlc were i can play on any alliance.
    I play late nights 10pm - 1:30am on week night and on and off all day on weekends on NA servers