The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Steam Crown Purchases Not Coming Through

SpearofBitterMercy
SpearofBitterMercy
✭✭✭
I purchased 5500 crowns and has yet to show up on my account, is anyone else having this problem or just me?
  • Unterschicht
    Unterschicht
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah, I just bought 1500 Crowns on the Steam Store and no Crowns were added to my account... bought them like 30 minutes ago. Do I have to wait for them to be transferred or what?
    Options
  • SpearofBitterMercy
    SpearofBitterMercy
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I just bought 1500 Crowns on the Steam Store and no Crowns were added to my account... bought them like 30 minutes ago. Do I have to wait for them to be transferred or what?

I've purchased crowns through steam before and it took no less than thirty seconds.
    Options
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the exact same problem as you before just two weeks ago. (I also used to buy crowns through steam even before)

@misterbelle , @Unterschicht

The problem was solved after linking my steam account with my ESO account. You can do that by running ESO via steam.
    Options
  • SpearofBitterMercy
    SpearofBitterMercy
    ✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    I had the exact same problem as you before just two weeks ago. (I also used to buy crowns through steam even before)

@misterbelle , @Unterschicht

The problem was solved after linking my steam account with my ESO account. You can do that by running ESO via steam.

yeah, my accounts been linked, lol.
    Options
  • Unterschicht
    Unterschicht
    Soul Shriven
    @susmitds I'm pretty sure my accounts are already linked. I run ESO via steam on a regular basis and it automatically logs in my account when I start the game. I don't know if the whole process is taking a while because server-updates and stuff like that but I would really like to open some crown crates right now ;)
    Options
  • Psychodellix
    Psychodellix
    ✭✭✭
    I too bought crowns over 2 hours ago and have yet to receive my crowns @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_JessicaFolsom please give us our crowns or an update. You promote the oblivion out of these crates and then rob us of our money....and not even in the good gambling way.
    For akatosh's sake.....Incident: 161201-001102 PC/NA
    Edited by Psychodellix on December 1, 2016 7:02PM
    Options
  • Architecture
    Architecture
    Soul Shriven
    Same here, I purchased two 5500 crown packs using Steam, and another two crown packs using ESO (4 crown packs total today). I have not received the two 5500 crown packs I purchased through Steam. My ESO account is linked to Steam (I automatically log in, etc).
    Options
  • Greifenherz
    Greifenherz
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, account linked to Steam already, purchased 5500 crowns three or so hours ago, nothing yet. Purchased another pack via ESO store, received it instantly. What's the holdup? :D
    Options
  • insignismemoria
    insignismemoria
    ✭✭✭
    Add me to the list as well. Tried the Steam site, the overlay, and through the app. Not one method worked. I'm waiting on 7750 crowns, now.
    Options
  • Psychodellix
    Psychodellix
    ✭✭✭
    Update: took about 4 hours and a message to steam 5 to ESO and a phone call to my bank but i got the crowns.
    Options
  • Unterschicht
    Unterschicht
    Soul Shriven
    Yea, I just got the crowns credited to my account. It only took them 4 hours ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Options