The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Order of The Shadow **New guild recruiting for Pve

ShadowRR
ShadowRR
Soul Shriven
I have started a guild for new or returning players. My goal is to make a helpful community that tackles challenges together. We are now about 20 strong around cp 300 ish. I'm looking for dungeon runners and also people with ideas how to help growth.

If you like helping others and have free time hit me up so we can expand our ranks
  • ShadowRR
    ShadowRR
    Soul Shriven
    We are now nearing 50 members I'm still looking for officers stil recruiting with a smal team. We're aiming to have a lot of active players at anytime
  • NMT
    NMT
    ✭✭
    Hi, I've been looking for a pve guild.
    Add me please, neilmt
  • TauinaolaShadow
    I am interested in this. What faction are you?
  • TauinaolaShadow
    Reply to me on psn. Mavisrulestyria6
  • Bocker
    Bocker
    I've been looking for a pve guild i play a lot and run vet daily pledges regularly. psn bocker
  • Romarioc94
    Romarioc94
    Soul Shriven
    New player cp 66 atm would love an invite. Psn: XxGOD_OF_CODxX84 i play daily
  • Reison
    Reison
    Soul Shriven
    I would love an invite
    PSN: VoidMonster70
  • Sami_ami
    Sami_ami
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there I'm pretty new to eso and online gaming in general I would love to join your guild as I'm searching for like minded people.
    My psn is sami_ami
    Please can you invite me thank you
  • AwesomeFox42
    AwesomeFox42
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there! I'd love to join your guild, psn AwesomeFox42
    • M'Nirni - Khajit, Nightblade, lvl18 (main)
    • Itazurah - Dark Elf, Dargonknight, lvl16 (crafter)
    • Xenshieko - Khajit, Nightblade, lvl7
  • ZereftheImpaler
    ZereftheImpaler
    Soul Shriven
    I'm still a bit new to the game, I'm a lvl 11 sorcerer, but i'd love to join psn: ZereftheImpaler
  • Freakin_Hytte
    Freakin_Hytte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like an invite, PSN : Freakin_Dirty
  • ShadowRR
    ShadowRR
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys , sorry for my late reply I dident think anyone would still reply to this hah. The guild has Been Growing and we are over 110 members now with mostly 20 to 30 online at most hours of the Day. Its still a long road til we reach a good of the max500 members.
    But I am also hosting alot of trails guild members join if they feel like it. Mostly People do ther own thing I try to help tho if anyone has questions I enjoy helping others get better and making the community interact with each other

I Will add you al tomorrow on PSN
  • SerenityGaming
    SerenityGaming
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join :) "EnglishSerenity"
  • CubanRay
    CubanRay
    ✭✭
    Can I join? I'm 30 and newish
    Psn:Rekiem007
  • DaddyDee
    DaddyDee
    Soul Shriven
    Hi. I'm new to TESO, only level 8. I'm interested in joining a new growing guild. My PSN is DaddyDee.

Cheers!
    Farother A'nnod - Nord Dragonknight
    PSN - DaddyDee
  • Marcd23
    Marcd23
    ✭✭✭
    Ive been looking for a guild that wants to run dungeons ... Regularly... I'm cp 380...

Psn - marcd23
  • rockyslykid
    rockyslykid
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to join please have 2 PSN names...... wolfhunt10 and rockyslykid

Thank you
  • xRichh94
    xRichh94
    ✭✭
    Can I have an invite? 500+ dps that loves doing dungeons.
    Edited by xRichh94 on March 2, 2017 3:44PM
  • rov33r
    rov33r
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there!

I'm looking for people to group with on a regular basis :)

I'm 33yo, cp210+ and been playing mmos since I can remember. I play mainly in the evenings and run vet pladges (completed most of vet dungeons except dlcs) using activity finder but would love to change it for a regular group.

My PSNid: rov33rek
  • Blodbamsen
    Invite please

PSN: Blodbams1

CP 502 with six characters