The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How do writs level?

bugmom
bugmom
✭✭✭✭
I have a character who has been a level 50 provisioner for more than a year. However, when i do provisioning writs they always seem to be level VI. Since this character is already a level 50 how will i ever get max level writs?
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you are doing them. Points in recipe improvement decide writ level and 6 is the max. At maximum level you return writs to Belkarth.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • bugmom
    bugmom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok thought maybe they went to ten for some reason and I've never gotten a single page for Psjic ambrosia. Not one. So thought maybe I was still too low.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ambrosia Ebbs and Flows. The only reason I have been able to make 5 recipes in the past two years is I have done Prov Writs on 8 characters each day. 4 of them are doing Top End Writs.

Note, Ambrosia Fragments drop at lower levels of Provisioning Writs. My L2's and L3's have gotten them, not as often as the L6's do.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"