The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

CROWN STORE SHOWCASE: NOVEMBER 30TH, 2016

Thealteregoroman
Thealteregoroman
✭✭✭✭✭
SO what yall think?!?!?!?!?!

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2016/11/30/crown-store-showcase--november-30th-2016

How many are happy these items are not in crown creates? TOLD Y'ALL have alil faith geeze!
****Master Healer...****
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, just when I get some crowns stocked up...

Buying motif, maybe both mounts, def. 1, and If I buy the ice wolf I'll have to buy the pet to go with it....

<shakes fist at phone!
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    oh dear, its going to be an expensive month.... I want them all!!
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, just when I get some crowns stocked up...

Buying motif, maybe both mounts, def. 1, and If I buy the ice wolf I'll have to buy the pet to go with it....

<shakes fist at phone!

lol omg same here it is awesome!

THAT DEER MOUNT!
    ****Master Healer...****
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »

Yea I am gonna be so broke lol. But we are going to be stylin!
    ****Master Healer...****
  • Dymence
    Dymence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wanna hear a funny trick?

Go to the page of the crown store showcase, press CTRL+F and type 'limited time'

Enjoy
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yea I am gonna be so broke lol. But we are going to be stylin!

Looks like a Motif and Elk for me - Now to pretend that the CC crown purchase is really a Christmas gift for the wife...
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nice!
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd this pc only?
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

OH DEER
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry kids, Santa wont be coming this year cos Daddy needs an Elk mount and a frost wolf for good measure..... and a partridge in a pear tree!!
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Resfeber
    Resfeber
    ✭✭✭
    Dymence wrote: »

Go to the page of the crown store showcase, press CTRL+F and type 'limited time'

Enjoy

It's almost like... It's available for a holiday!
    Like the Witch's Festival!
    Resfeber (n.): the restless race of the traveler's heart before the journey begins, when anxiety and anticipation are tangled together; a travel fever that can manifest as an illness.
    [Jan '14 Beta Tester]
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno about that Elk. The practical side of me says it will be more dangerous to the rider getting impaled or an eye poked out on those antlers.....
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry...
    They'll make them "limited time" and you'll find them in the next seasonal Crates.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • IrishGirlGamer
    IrishGirlGamer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »

OH DEER

635931754760233021731511372_deergodpic.png

Valar Morghulis.

Someday I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull. Arya Stark

You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well. Sansa Stark

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. Desmond Tutu
  • Lagz
    Lagz
    ✭✭✭
    I knew I should have bought crowns when they were on sale :(
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd this pc only?

nope.
    ****Master Healer...****
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Motif and both male costumes all I want
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resfeber wrote: »
    Dymence wrote: »

Enjoy

It's almost like... It's available for a holiday!
    Like the Witch's Festival!

Stack yo money honey!
    ****Master Healer...****
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh...
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dubhliam wrote: »
    Don't worry...
    They'll make them "limited time" and you'll find them in the next seasonal Crates.

Well atleast they are giving us the option of buying now BEFORE they are in the creates for good.....
    ****Master Healer...****
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the motif, I like the elk a lot.

I like the wolf, but I have the DB wolf, dunno if I can justify another wolf...

I want more crowns lol
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew there was a reason I've been stockpiling materials... time to make all my crafted sets into the new motif....
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for that one hairstyle the banker has and those natural (ish) looking dark eyelashes. I'm not surprised they have two mounts this month, since they had none last month (with the exception of Frida's). They didn't have as much in terms of adornments, tattoos, or hairstyles though. November and December seem really imbalanced.
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elk will be a definite buy, if the price is within reason I think I've got 3.5k crowns left from the sale. Wouldn't mind the ice wolf too, but I'd love the Atronach wolf, no chance I'll be wasting crowns on crates though.

I wish they'd just sell an 'Atronach mount' crate, for like 3k crowns or something atleast I'd have one of them, not going to spend loads of RNG when this game is renowned for it.
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've moved this thread to Crown Store & ESO Plus
    Staff Post
  • Sigma957
    Sigma957
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doe a deer a female deer,, mmm I was going to buy a bulk crown crates but bugger them looks like the motif, deer and ice wolf and its little pup gets my crowns.
    Edited by Sigma957 on November 30, 2016 6:14PM
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why isn't this on ps4
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why isn't this on ps4

If you read the article @Brutusmax1mus you will see this is what will be getting release through December. It's not in game yet for anyone.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would i read the article when lovely people like you answer questions???? Thanks
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the Stalhrim Frostcaster Style crown store exclusive? Not available in game?