Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Random Skill Description Pop up XB1

BllyDnsr
BllyDnsr
✭✭✭
In a dungeon and the skill description (not the skills page but the descriptions only) started scrolling down the middle of my screen. Using the start menu got rid of it for a couple of seconds then it kept coming back, didn't lock my abilities though. I had to log out (actually quit the game because we can't log out normally anymore) for it to fix itself.
Guildmaster of Obsidian Covenant.
  • PapaSlatch
    PapaSlatch
    ✭✭
    I have experienced the same issue. It usually starts after I lock or unlock an item. That's not the only time. It just happens most consistently in that situation. The last item or skill I looked is what will pop up on my screen. Pressing the start button will get rid of it, until I press A to loot or activate something. Then the cycle continues (press start to make it go away, press A and it'll come back) until I close and restart the game client. It's been happening more and more frequently, and it's incredibly aggravating.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Morgan LeFey - V16 Sorc - AD
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started getting this again since Tuesdays maintainance. Used to get it a lot with the dungeon role summary so guess I should be glad I'm getting a little variety in the bugs.
  • HammerWTEK
    HammerWTEK
    ✭✭
    I've been getting this too on ps4. It's killing me but I've tanked through the screen in two dungeons and now the shivering Isle solo quest is doing it too.
    We know...