The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

RAIDING GUILD [ViralCrows INC.] "PVE EU PC"

Shinkhan
Shinkhan
✭✭
Updated :
Hello fellow warriors !
ViralCrows INC. is a raiding guild focussed on completing the hardest PVE content in ESO with highest scores possible. We are currently looking for more Skilled players to join us, preferably with GEARED characters ready for Veterant Trials !!
If you are interrested on running vet trials and if you think you got what it takes, please feel free to mail me ingame @Abdelgeox and/or to apply on our website http://viralcrowsinc.shivtr.com

Cya in Tamriel
Shinkhan

We've completed ;
  • vHRC (HARD MODE, SPEEDRUN)
  • vSO (HARD MODE, SPEEDRUN)
  • vAA (SPEEDRUN, HARD MODE SOON)
  • vMOL (SPEEDRUN) Still working on HARD MODE

Urgent Recruitment : We are looking for a Main/Off Tank with the following requirements
  • Endgame (CP cap, Exp in vMol, HARD MODE : vHRC, vAA, vSO)
  • Gear (Main Tank : Ebon/Alkosh/Dragon/Blood Spawn), (Off Tank: Alkosh/Powerful Assault/Blood Spawn/Lord warden)
Edited by Shinkhan on March 24, 2017 6:06PM
  • Shinkhan
    Shinkhan
    ✭✭
    +
    Edited by Shinkhan on March 24, 2017 5:47PM
  • Purewarlock
    Purewarlock
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, i am a old world of warcraft player with alot of raiding experience in that game, i just started in eso but once i cap will be looking to get into hardcore endgame, do you guys accept socials im @Purewarlock
  • Gnaru
    Gnaru
    Heyla, i'm an italian player that have a lot of experience in mmos i played as tank in the past and atm i have a dk tank geared and build to be a main tank. I lf a guild that run with vocal to complete veteran hm trials. There's only a bad thing, i don t have a good english, i understand it in chat but in listening/ speaking im not that good, so i have done a lot of pugs with eng ppls and i always understand and ppls understood me :)