The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

OP 450cp to 561cp Nb or Templar wanted for Pvp, Pve.

WeylandLabs
WeylandLabs
✭✭✭✭✭
After a period of time thier comes a time where thier just has to ve 1 more or 2 more people.

We - The 2 others players i play with both very high levels including myself are looking to add a forth or fifth to our group. We are not stingy we help with what we can as a team.

We usually play nights Aka the graveyard shift. We are AD we do not faction jump, nor zerg surf. We like to play competitively basically in pvp and pve.

If you want to make some great builds, extra cash, and have tons of fun plz reply Thanks ....

• Smashington357
    Smashington357
    ✭✭✭
    I play my Templar in PVP mainly although hes specced for PVE heals right now. I can only play this game late nights because My kid stays up late so midnight EST or later. I take PVP serious though i prefer Ball groups and guerrilla warfare tactics and zerg busting. I can keep heals up if people listen and stay near me. I'm max Cp been playing since console launch. If i find the right group ill come back full time PSN Greatfulcook
    Edited by Smashington357 on December 15, 2016 3:34PM
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Smashington357

Sounds good we will give it a try ... tonight good for you ?
  • Smashington357
    Smashington357
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah i can play tonight. I'll hop on in a bit and brush up my PVP healing build a bit
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds good .. we will be doing some dungeons also tonight for some gear. We speed run it though and really don't try to kill everything in sight lol At the end of the run we post everthing we got from in group text and if u want it just let us know including rate items i already have everything i need. But when we try to get something for someone we pull our resources together.
  • Smashington357
    Smashington357
    ✭✭✭
    That's cool there's a few sets i want to try for pvp heals. I also have DPS a sorc and two NB's but im not so good with the NB's besides ganking.
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh fyi we dont use mics. Becuase it causes fueds between ppl when ppl overtalk the other, just messes $hit up just text chat. We have them just dont use them. And we are not kids we are adults... plus i listen to music or podcasts playing and learning.

Edited by WeylandLabs on December 16, 2016 5:03AM