The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A scrumptious Magplar build for everything

ArgonianAustin
ArgonianAustin
✭✭✭
EZt09JI.jpg
This fun build covers all the sweaty things for you. All your buffs. Things you will need for this very fun build.
1. Mighty chudan set (light)
2. Rattlecage (2 heavy on body and the delicious jewelry set that comes in arcane, farmed from the first boss in vaults of madness. Gem of curses and forbidden jewels).
3. Kagrenacs hope (3 light, sword and shield x2)
4. Food used is the new yummie potent witch brew
5. I farmed impen on all my gear but if you want to be a butter ball then you can get infused and mundus.
6. Any race, I pick argonian of course.

Cool thing about this build is you're always buffed so you don't need to sweatily check if your buffs are gone. Here's my stats just chillen constantly flexed. So if a scary ganker hits you, you'll be prepared.
Edited by ArgonianAustin on November 30, 2016 1:23AM
Just a Lizard Man that plays ESO with my twin brother khajiit_kyle
  • threefarms
    threefarms
    ✭✭✭
    This looks like a great set-up. I will have to try it. 2-thumbs up. :wink:
  • threefarms
    threefarms
    ✭✭✭
    This could also work well for an imperial, health, sunshield, tank build... I will try that too.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EZt09JI.jpg
    This fun build covers all the sweaty things for you. All your buffs. Things you will need for this very fun build.
    1. Mighty chudan set (light)
    2. Rattlecage (2 heavy on body and the delicious jewelry set that comes in arcane, farmed from the first boss in vaults of madness. Gem of curses and forbidden jewels).
    3. Kagrenacs hope (3 light, sword and shield x2)
    4. Food used is the new yummie potent witch brew
    5. I farmed impen on all my gear but if you want to be a butter ball then you can get infused and mundus.
    6. Any race, I pick argonian of course.

Cool thing about this build is you're always buffed so you don't need to sweatily check if your buffs are gone. Here's my stats just chillen constantly flexed. So if a scary ganker hits you, you'll be prepared.

How do you deal with mDKs permaroot?
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • ArgonianAustin
    ArgonianAustin
    ✭✭✭

How do you deal with mDKs permaroot?

I have elusive mist. Or just purge it.
    Edited by ArgonianAustin on November 30, 2016 3:25AM
    Just a Lizard Man that plays ESO with my twin brother khajiit_kyle
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol Magplar has little worry about mDK roots.

Nice idea on the build - I love Restoring Focus and am content to return to it every 8s (or cast a new one if needed) to get the 8%/8% buffs on top of Ward. Skoria is also very good single target burst while Grothdar is great AOE pressure/damage. Still, for the peace of mind I'm sure it's enjoyable.
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu the Destroyer - NB
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB