The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Recruiting for Vet Trials

Kami675
Kami675
Hello everyone, we are currently in the process of making a strong group of end game players who would like to clear end game content (veteran trials/DSA/etc). This isn't an elitist group by any means and a learning experience for everyone, for both people that have completed trials multiple times and people who have not completed them at all. We are looking for casual laidback players who know their roles well and will stay calm if we wipe. We are hoping to be running multiple 12 man groups for trials within the guild so we are looking for all roles!

Requirements:
- 400 CP+
- Have a Microphone
- Stay calm in stressful situations

When posting below just post your Online ID, CP level and your main equipment set that you'd use in a trial.

thanks in advance,
- Kris
  • xomnigul
    xomnigul
    PSN: bullett2003
    CP: 561
    4 Characters mainly DPS If needed can tank
  • PawadoTheFearless
    PSN: Pawado
    CP: 561 (688)
    Depending on situation as to which set I wear but have all dps sets and monster sets and working on new sets now
  • Kami675
    Kami675
    Ill shoot you both an invite tomorrow when I get back from clinical!

+Bump~
  • Smashington357
    Smashington357
    ✭✭✭
    If you guys play around midnight EST i'd come back to ESO and run some trials. Sorry got kids and have to play late lol
    PSN Greatfulcook
    CP621
    DPS or heals
  • IrishRoyalty1124
    PSN IrishRoyalty1124
    Cp around 600
    Main is dps but have a vet trial ready tank
    I usually rock 5 nmg for the group debuff and 3-5 vo but I also have tbs, couple monster sets I switch between and always maelstrom weapons(sharp, nirnhoned or precise if needed) all gold everything.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PSN Kylewwefan.

Healer SPC/Aether/Worm

Tank Ebon/whatever

DPS StamSorc, MagBlade. VO, NMG, TBS, BSW, Scathing etc.

Many Legendary sets

600+ CP