The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Combat Bug - Not Just Animation but this adversly aftects game play.

DrHarmful
DrHarmful
✭✭✭
Every time I use charge now I charge past my target and have to turn around. This affects combat, my enjoyment of the game and is highly annoying.

You can see it easily in the video I just made

Please tell me this can be fixed.

Trust me I'm not the only one noticing the animation delays and combat bugs - they seem to be increasing.

Are you guys at ESO aware of this?

I love this game but this is really affecting how much fun I'm having.

Gone or the days of charge and then attack ... now it's charge ... get hit from behind ... turn around .. hope you aren't inside the mob ... if you luckily aren't then I can finally attack again.

That's that's not combat, that's a really annoying bug.

Thanks,
-d

• DrHarmful
    DrHarmful
    ✭✭✭
    Could someone at least tell me if this a known issue and or is there fix coming up.

I play a lot and it's a very frustrating issue.

I know you guys are busy but if someone could just tell me if you aware of it and is there a fix coming up?

Thanks,
    -d
    Edited by DrHarmful on December 3, 2016 7:01AM