The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AD

Alucardo
Alucardo
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
sJB57r6.jpg
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Awsome lol.

This reminds me of when I put up a cold fire ballista to ruin a frenemys 1v4 :trollface:

RIP Adeshal, you will be remembered.
    EU | PC
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    and 75-80 to take back the resource I just took.
    PC EU
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    Awsome lol.

This reminds me of when I put up a cold fire ballista to ruin a frenemys 1v4 :trollface:

Haha, ok, well that's just plain hilarious. I'm talking about when you finally get some nice open world, small scale PVP for a change, yet AD can't help but use siege. Like, why?
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol yeah, happened when i was on this morning. i was in a group of 5 fighting 20 AD outside sej and there where actually AD on top of Sej firing Siege at us.

Ad love their Siege.
    Edited by Lucky28 on November 29, 2016 9:14AM
    Invictus
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    Awsome lol.

Haha, ok, well that's just plain hilarious. I'm talking about when you finally get some nice open world, small scale PVP for a change, yet AD can't help but use siege. Like, why?

No idea tbh, some people ONLY sit on their siege on the walls without basiclly ever getting into real combat. And they use it on soloers, smallscalers and zergs just the same.

Don't know how they find that interesting. :neutral:

I'm just happy the blues left Alessia/bridge open this morning. :smiley:

Edit: Emperor and 10ish blue just popping storm on me when I'm alone. I take that back xD
    Edited by Master_Kas on November 29, 2016 9:24AM
    EU | PC
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP has done the same thing in a small open field fight it is not just AD, and I really don't care using the tools the game gives you to play with as long as your not cheating or exploiting, roll with it and adapt, just because that siege goes down does not guarantee a victory, as those EP found out the other day. But I agree for the most part a good open field fight can be a lot of fun and really no need for siege by either side but if it happens just have to play more heads up and take it out.
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Similar to when DC/EP small scalers destro ulti you from stealth in a 50v1 as you're riding across alessia bridge on your white camel :neutral:
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2P1LQce.jpg
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
  • ataggs
    ataggs
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you don't want to get sieged....don't come south. But yeah, with as stupid as the proc meta is getting hit by siege is the least of my worries.
      Confirmed Casual
    • Templar DC- Zee Taggs
    • Templar EP- Zoola
    • Templar AD- Old Zoola
  • alephthiago
    alephthiago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now ask us to siege a castle and everyone goes into stealth, 30 bodyguards for 2 dominion ballistas.
    Walks-in-Shadowss AD Magblade
    *** kitty AD Stamblade
    Paarthurnax's Will AD Magicka DK
    agnar cracked skull EP Magicka DK (veteran dragonstar arena bot)
    Klogi Mugdul AD Stamina DK
    Savre Selranni AD Magicka Sorc (being polished)
    Avenar Lolhealing AD Magicka Templar (being polished)

• Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like EP on Xb1 NA. 5s after a resource gets flagged the keep is lined with Pact ballistas
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like EP on Xb1 NA. 5s after a resource gets flagged the keep is lined with Pact ballistas

flagged resouce = half hearted capture attempt.
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *sigh*

Here I go again.

Since the beginning of online games people have attributed all manner of vices, character flaws, and worse to entire factions of players.

The first fully graphical MMO, Air Warrior, had three countries, imaginatively labeled for the first three letters of the alphabet. Yes, it was also the first online game to run truly massive battles based on history with up to 500 players engaged in the same air battle, but the nightly warfare was between A-Land, B-Land and C-Land.

Soon, A-Landers had the reputation of being the swinging-Richard fighter jocks. B-Landers were deemed the land of over-organized squadrons. And C-Land was labeled as the country of bestiality, preferring sheep to women.

Lots of loose boots tales of C-Landers. Yeah, I went so far in the late '90s as to have calendars featuring sheep in lingerie in their squadron ready rooms, along with easter egg landscape sheep that said things like "Meee sooo ***" in midst of their normal "baaaa." But the game had been around for a dozen years by this time and sheep love had simply become part of...umm....what do you call it....emergent game lore.

Fact is folks will simply do this. No, not have sex with sheep necessarily but brand factions and fully believe these brands are accurate.

Meanwhile, on Hatteras, the Pact chased all of the AD off the map. On Azura things were more or less balanced but the AD bunch I was with started squealing like chubby kids suddenly forced on a diet because CP does not apply to that campaign.

Trueflame....good luck getting into Trueflame.

As for @Alucardo's fundamental question, what fool fails to stock up on siege equipment before venturing forth into the fray?

You sound like an A-Lander. :p
  • Jamini
    Jamini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every campaign has different player compositions for the three factions.

I would happily use your Meme for the DC on Azura. But then again, they wouldn't kill anything on defense if they didn't have two coldfire ballistas apiece. I really should take some time and farm some too...
    "Adapt. or Die."
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YEAhnah. It's in the game whats the difference its just a hardware proc set
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of all the broken sets, CE, mega 60+ lag zergs and random loading screens you complain about a faction using siege in a defensive manner. I don't know why I replied to this waste of time post. Complain about something that matters. Drops mic
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You're right. I'm the type of person that dropped ground oils in 1v1's.
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can't win a fight without a seige engine...

I get 1 shot if I go anywhere near a fight.

imgur.com/a/AwZvw
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    make impen gear, get more health.