The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for Trial Guild that runs regularly Xbox NA

wilddavid
wilddavid
✭✭
I am looking for a trial guild that runs pretty frequently preferably early evenings and weekends. I've run a couple of trials and want to learn and hone my trial running skills :-). I have a couple of decent toons (healer and DPS), CP561 fairly well equipped. If you know of any decent trial guilds looking to recruit please let me know: GT: Mrwilddavid
  • Hamiltonmath
    Hamiltonmath
    ✭✭✭
    wilddavid wrote: »
    I am looking for a trial guild that runs pretty frequently preferably early evenings and weekends. I've run a couple of trials and want to learn and hone my trial running skills :-). I have a couple of decent toons (healer and DPS), CP561 fairly well equipped. If you know of any decent trial guilds looking to recruit please let me know: GT: Mrwilddavid

Scroll down - we need a trials healer for our guild. We're currently 6th all time in Vet Hel Ra Citadel and are currently tackling AA before moving to Sanctum and Maw. My username is Hamiltonmath. If you decide to stay and join the family, we will gladly help you farm for whatever gear you need (They ran VDSA with me 5x before I got my Precise Masters Resto) We run at least 1 core run 3x a week (Tues/Thurs/Sat 9PM EST). Hit me up, we need a healer TONIGHT!