The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a guild

dposdb14_ESO
dposdb14_ESO
✭✭✭
36 father of 3 looking for an adult/mature guild.

What I'm looking for:
A guild that runs trials/dungeons Thursday/Friday/Saturday nights starting around 9pm est. I would like to start running trials so the time thing is important to me that and being an adult/mature guild.

About me:
I'm a married 36 year old father of 3. I currently play a stam sorc with 459cp, I also have a magicka templar and magicka sorc. I'm not into pvp, have tried it in various games but not for me. I have 0 trial experience, but I've been raiding since EQ1. I have officially beaten vma so I like to pretend I know what I'm doing (I know I have a lot of room to grow and take constrictive criticism very easily). I play Thursday-Saturday after 9pm est, I also play during the day on Friday/Saturday/Sunday but I don't commit to much during the day (kids).

The bad:
I play in my livingroom so I generally wont have a headset on if I'm playing during the day (kids, wife, pets, etc.). When I do have a headset on I'm typically quiet/shy (not really shy but how quiet I am makes it seem that way). And like I said above, I haven't attempted any trials and haven't completed all vet dungeons.

If your guild seems like a match and you wouldn't mind giving me a shot then please leave a response and I'll get in contact with you.
  • lungbutter89
    lungbutter89
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings

While I am currently in cram week (next week is finals) at my college, I'm working on making my guild into a group that does this. If you are willing to give a developing guild a shot (15-20+ active members, 75 total) let me know.

I too am a dad that plays in my living room and right around those times as well so I know how it is.
    PS4 NA | PSN ID: lungbutter89
    Children of the Fence, Guildmaster

CP 650 (Characters below:)
    Lv. 50 Imperial Templar, Jonas Ganidus (Tank)
    Lv. 50 Breton Templar, Sir Heelzalot (Healer)
    Lv. 50 Nord Dragonknight, Pwnzar the Leet (Tank)
    Lv. 50 Dunmer Dragonknight, Trogdor the Burninatorx (Magicka DPS)
    Lv. 50 Redguard Sorcerer, Siddiq Et'Fadeel (Stamina DPS)
    Lv. 50 Altmer Sorcerer, Kelyan Talorngrim (Magicka DPS)
    Lv. 50 Khajiit Nightblade, Rhaz'kitteh (Stamina DPS)
    Lv. 50 Argonian Nightblade, Strikes-With-Darkness (Tank)
    Lv. 50 Orc Dragonknight, Borkul gro'Dushnihk (Stamina DPS)
    Lv. 50 Bosmer Templar, Gwilin the Agile (Stamina DPS)
    Lv. 50 Dunmer Sorcerer, Elvali Hlaalu (Magicka DPS)
    Lv. 50 Altmer Nightblade, Mirie Talorngrim (Magicka DPS)
  • dposdb14_ESO
    dposdb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not opposed to giving it a shot. Feel free to contact me/invite whenever, psn is dposd
  • dposdb14_ESO
    dposdb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Still on the hunt for an adult/mature guild that runs trials/dungeons around the times listed above.
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi dposdb.

Got your message. (All times are eastern.)We generally start trials at 8pm on weekdays. Saturday and Sunday midday. Here's our times. Normal trials Sundays at 7pm, and Mondays at 8pm. Thursday vet trial at 8pm, Saturday Vet trials starting at 2pm and vet trials Sundays starting at 4pm. We expect people that sign up for the vet trials to stay till the end of that trial run. So if you sign up for a particular vet trial you should be committed on staying till it's over. We start about an hour before your play time, but generally we run 2 (depending on which trial we do) so there a chance you could join us on our 2nd runs.

This is a small guild, no more than 40 people, that being said we expect members to be active in guild, running dungeons with other guild mates, run trials with us when you can, and other end game content. We are all mature adults here but we do joke around, nothing disrespectful tho. Some are quiet so that's ok. Just hot key the Yes and No on your wheel to communicate when you have mic off, in some situations tho you'll need mic turned on and communicate on bosses.

1 more thing, must download an app called BAND and join our group there. that is our communication hub where you can find videos and written guides of trials and builds, LFG, Announcements, scheduled events and more.

Thanks for taking interest in Visions. We are willing to extend and invite to you and see if it works out. If still interested please send me a PSN message. Not in game mail, PSN ID is CelticDude421.
    Edited by Cêltic421 on December 4, 2016 12:34PM