The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stamina Nightblade Armor Advice

glentcb14_ESO
glentcb14_ESO
✭✭
I've recently returned to ESO and I would like to get some medium armor advice for my Stamina Nightblade. I currently have 225 CP and I'm interested in developing a Bow/2H build. I'm looking for advice on what armor/weapons sets that are easily purchased from guild stores or crafted. I've given up on trying to find dungeon teams since they only want players who are maxed out on CP. So I'm looking for some gear that will let me have some pvp fun while taking a break from the CP point grind.
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5p tbs, 5p archer mind (if its still bind on equip) pretty solid. grants up to 100% crit, 1.18 crit damage boost or 93% crit if you go sharpened instead precise. does solid damage.
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best thing you could do is make some friends and join some guilds. CP225 is perfectly fine for any non-DLC vet dungeon. Many players have solo'd said dungeons, and I duo them with friends all the time (I'm only CP410). When it comes to normal mode dungeons, you can take sub 50s in there.

So yeah I'm guessing you had some bad groupfinder experience with people who were trying to do speed runs.

I'd recommend Viper or Spriggan as your main set for PVP, but farming Fungal Grotto II for Knife of Shadows or Debaser (depending on if you go DW or 2h) is far easier than farming for sharpened Spriggan weapons.
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu the Destroyer - NB
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most people are running Viper but I wouldn't invest in that cause it's more than likely going to get crushed in the next update, rightfully so. I still run 5PC Hundling's Rage, 4PC Marksmen, 1BS/1Kena. I have no complaints with my gear, maybe could use more max stamina but I'm a Bosmer so it's not really my thing.. That said, there are a ton of sets now that are viable. I'd suggest you start with a 5PC Feet/Legs/Waist/Chest/Arms set and then build out from there. You can shop around for jewelry and what not, test things out until you find something you like.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i running tbs + archer mind on my nb, i sure it probably not the greatest combo, but figure i should be able to pull 17-20k dps at purple quality gear with just flurry.
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Go do fungal grotto for Viper. You can fairly easy solo the normal. NMG or Hundings are still very good.
  • Kutsuu
    Kutsuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    Go do fungal grotto for Viper. You can fairly easy solo the normal. NMG or Hundings are still very good.

Def can't solo fungal II because of the trap mechanic on the 2nd boss, and if you need weapons it's much easier to farm Knife of Shadows and Debaser than it is to subject yourself to the terrible RNG of FGI last boss. Still, being able to solo FGI is nice.
    PC/NA

Envy Me - Sorc
    Kutsus - NB
    Kutsmuffin - Temp
    Kutsuu the Destroyer - NB
    Kutsuu - Temp
    Natsu Dragoneel - DK
    Kutsumo - NB
  • glentcb14_ESO
    glentcb14_ESO
    ✭✭
    Thank you all for your advice. This nightblade was my first character and it was embarrassing seeing all the mismatched green and blue gear on it. Just to blow the dust off of it and get it back into the game, I went with 5-piece Clever Alchemist teamed with 5-Piece Marksman. I couldn't find enough pieces of Archer's Mind so I went with Marksman. I saw several other interesting armor sets for sale, but I couldn't find enough of them let alone the right trait that I was shopping for. The majority of the time I found a lot of over-priced Prosperous or Training trait gear. Now I can team up with friends in Cyrodiil and start visiting those dungeons for additional gear.