The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bugs with multiple sets

SkylarkX
SkylarkX
✭✭✭✭
Bone Pirate's Tatters
(2 items) Adds 967 Max Stamina
(3 items) Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
(4 items) Adds 967 Max Stamina
(5 items) While you have a drink buff active, your Max Stamina is increased by 2000 and Stamina Recovery by 300.

Bug: The set doesn't recognise Witches Potent Brew as a drink

Varen's Legacy
(2 items) Adds 1064 Max Health
(3 items) Adds 967 Max Stamina
(4 items) Adds 4% Healing Taken
(5 items) When you block an attack, you have a 10% chance to cause your next direct damage area of effect attack to deal an additional 3450 Damage.

Bug: Additional damage only applies to one target (if this is intended perhaps the description could be worded differently?)

Bahraha's Curse
(2 Items) Adds 1064 Maximum Health
(3 Items) Adds 967 Maximum Magicka
(4 Items) Take 40% less damage from traps
(4 Items) Adds 967 Maximum Stamina
(5 Items) When you deal damage, you have a 25% chance to create desecrated ground for 5 seconds, which reduces the Movement Speed of enemies within by 70%, damages them for 1138 Magic Damage every 1 second and heals you for 100% of the damage done.

Bug: Proc rate is well below 25% for all of the abilities I tried, was unable to proc it using light attacks.

I have videos for each of these that I could upload to youtube but i'm a bit over it tbh!
Nocturnal - Oceanic PvX Guild
Skylärk / Dunmer DK
Skylårk / Bosmer NB
Skylörd / Khajiit Sorcerer
Elizabeth Skylark / Breton Templar
PC/NA/AD