The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Synergy Key During Imperial City Prison

AlexDresden87
AlexDresden87
✭✭✭
During the Imperial City Prison Dungeon, regardless if its in Nomal mode or Veteran. They synergy function will not work during the Ibomez the Flesh Scultpor boss fight. I've changed to different keys and there is still no change. I've run the fix feature in the game launcher and it shows no issues. What does it take to fix this issue?
  • AlexDresden87
    AlexDresden87
    ✭✭✭
    No comments?
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure what to tell you, I was in ICP on Sunday night and no one in our group had trouble with the synergy on Ibomez.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are you or someone else in your group running the Destruction Ultimate? If so, it will give you a "double-ringed AOE marker" and prevent you from synergizing. It's broken, and been broken since Destro Ults were on PTS. Known issue, but not sure if/when it will be fixed.
  • AlexDresden87
    AlexDresden87
    ✭✭✭
    Preyfar wrote: »
    Are you or someone else in your group running the Destruction Ultimate? If so, it will give you a "double-ringed AOE marker" and prevent you from synergizing. It's broken, and been broken since Destro Ults were on PTS. Known issue, but not sure if/when it will be fixed.

Yeah Preyfar. I do have a double ring marker. If my ultimate is ready for use, I have noticed that it will use it instead... Been like that for a while but never been in this dungeon before I was level 50 so I didn't have it until after. I use Elemental Rage with Frost Staff so I can solo large groups from time to time. That and I love winter. :) So its known issue, just that no one in the development team is working on it I take it? Or they are but not having any luck resolving it.
    Edited by AlexDresden87 on November 30, 2016 10:41PM