Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Being Stuck Between 2 Factions

WuffyCerulei
WuffyCerulei
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Gotta love it when your friends from both factions want you to pvp with them as well as pvp in the faction you want to, but you can't make up your mind and your brain goes:
connectionlost.jpg
For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incoming hate about lack of faction loyalty
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who knew? There's no "I" in loyalty
    No hate just a little disappointment :/
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly what I been and still. Going through. :(
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • azfardajiwang
    azfardajiwang
    ✭✭
    well, there's 3 factions. just join the third one and kill em both. You can make new friends after that =)
    Natalia Irisa ★ Magicka Templar ★ Daggerfall Convenant ★ The Kelly Gang ★ Vivec PVP ★ Crowned Emperor 060617
    Nate The Bait ★ Magicka Templar ★ Aldmeri Dominion ★ The Kelly Gang ★ Vivec PVP ★
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First world problems.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    well, there's 3 factions. just join the third one and kill em both. You can make new friends after that =)

That would be the booberries, and I no like the booberries.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no matter which faction or group of friends you decide on - just make sure you play to win at all times (so sez the guy kicked from 2 pvp guilds while fighting against same said guild players on opposing factions)...

First and foremost - always be loyal to yourself...
    Edited by geonsocal on November 26, 2016 9:59PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • pjwb16_ESO
    pjwb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    KisoValley wrote: »
    Incoming hate about lack of faction loyalty

Decent
    ~ here since Beta

My Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCw3x5B-l0S093TAo10WafLA

EU Server PC @Elendiel
    Fyrusha - NB AD
    Auri-ele - Sorc AD
    Watch me Nae Nae - Magicka DK AD