The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Great job you! Invisible EoTS abusers!

aidenmoore
aidenmoore
✭✭✭✭
You who abuses that invisible EoTS bug. Good job. Running with a group and then using that abuse.
Daggerfall Covenant
Gorrag gro-Gar - Dragonknight ( Vehemence )
YT : Gorrag gro-Gar
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's eots ?
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What's eots ?

Eye of the Storm. Hes also talking about how when you use mist form or cloak before or after you activate the ultimate (not sure which), the ultimate becomes invisible.
    Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on November 26, 2016 7:36AM
    PS4 NA DC
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's eots ?

Eye of the Storm. Hes also talking about how when you use mist form or cloak before or after you activate the ultimate (not sure which), the ultimate becomes invisible.

Oh ok . Yet another good reason I sat out . I made almost a million gold and not one frustrating moment mindlessly grinding . ZOS is suppose to patch that one day . Seems like the office is empty lately .
  • MickeyBN
    MickeyBN
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't for the life of me fathom how the developers allow a bug this game breaking to PvP to even make it to live, then go this long without fixing it.

I really don't they're even trying anymore.
    Vaelerys Nightborn - Bosmer Nightblade PC NA
  • pattyLtd
    pattyLtd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They probably think the bug list is bugged. It must be. Not everything can be broken or unstable, right ;)
    English is not my native language, no grammar police please, tyvm
  • aidenmoore
    aidenmoore
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is such a game breaking bug that is easy to replicate and abuse able.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Gorrag gro-Gar - Dragonknight ( Vehemence )
    YT : Gorrag gro-Gar
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MickeyBN wrote: »
    I can't for the life of me fathom how the developers allow a bug this game breaking to PvP to even make it to live, then go this long without fixing it.

I really don't they're even trying anymore.

They are busy with far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far more important stuff....you know...the stuff no one is actually playing ;)
    Playing with new shiny stuff is so much more fun than fixing the boring old stuff.

ain-amp-039-t-nobody-got-time-for-that_o_1582005.jpg
    Edited by Rune_Relic on November 26, 2016 2:52PM
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use mist form and the destro ultimate. Had no idea this was happening. For what it's worth everything looks normal on my screen.
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, I'm sure it will be fixed in about 4 months!

:D
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • pcar944
    pcar944
    ✭✭✭✭
    it doesn't become invisible

when I first tried it I could get it to go off in Mist Form, but any Templar with 2 hands can just outheal the damage

also, I tried mist for and EoT the other day and it wasn't working for me

could be due to lag
    One Tamriel killed PVP

DC Magicka Orc Necromancer climbing those ranks ...
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does go invisible mate. Cancel cast it and elusive mistform. Make sure you drop one of those OP shields before though.

Still can't believe they banned people for using leap into keeps. Such a good mechanic. Yet massively broken things like this and the armor pen bug from ages ago will never go punished. Same with viper on range.

It took 3 guys openly using and countless vids to ban people with CE. Only for those same people to just make new accounts and continue cheating.

They have all this lag from antibot code. But where does that get us? No where. Bots are everywhere.

Just give up. Crown crates are coming. Crowfall and CU are close to being playable. Most of the cool housing things will be locked behind rng or the crownstore. Cloak is broken and unusable.

Tldr: eots + shield + mist form = just give up dev management doesn't care
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dang, thanks for the heads up @aidenmoore on the eots bug...I thought I was going crazy when I saw that on my death recap...I wasn't lagging at the time so I couldn't figure out where the damage came from with no visible indication...

eye of flame ain't no joke either - had a recap with 34.1k damage from it...shoot, the character that got hit only had about 24k health - definitely some overkill there :#
    Edited by geonsocal on November 26, 2016 9:41PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you have to many AOEs on the ground, they will disappear anyway. Like when you put a negate into a zerg, it immediately disappears but the effect remains. The amount of AOEs to be displayed has a hard cap.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw it today as well.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow that would explain why I can't see it half the time.
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
  • warpower9
    warpower9
    ✭✭
    speechless.......BUT not at all surprised!
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    aidenmoore wrote: »
    You who abuses that invisible EoTS bug. Good job. Running with a group and then using that abuse.

This on the devs not the players. How else are Magicka builds suppose to deal with cc spam?
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Isellskooma
    Isellskooma
    ✭✭✭✭
    YW
  • Toast_STS
    Toast_STS
    ✭✭✭✭
    here's some video proof. I didn't know about this bug at the time and I don't use it anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chOOMK8JQhI
    VR14 DK Leaps-in-keeps
  • Mustard
    Mustard
    ✭✭✭✭
    In before ZOS deletes the thread for sharing exploits
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aidenmoore wrote: »

Here is a workaround and to be honest it's better then the visual. This tells you which are friendly storms and which aren't. This is one of the best addons for PVP. You will never see negates the same way.

esoui.com/downloads/info1395-CrowdControlTracker.html

Another bug for Storms is that they also go through floors. If you are fighting at the gates and someone pops a storm on the second floor it will hit people on the 3rd floor. This addon will also let you know when the floor bug is hitting you as well.

Here is a video of it in aciton. It's the icon in the middle of the screen. Watch from the 30 second mark to about a minute. Shows when hit by a Javelin, When a shooting star is on you, when your walking back in the stars aoe, when Eye of the flame is on you etc.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA1tmJSJF-M
    Edited by Crispen_Longbow on December 12, 2016 5:20PM
    Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
    Crispen Longbow-EP - Ebonheart Pact (EP): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Red VE)
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weapon
    Destruction Staff
    Eye of the Storm (Elemental Storm morph): Fixed an issue where this morph’s visual effects would not be displayed if the caster used Mist Form. Dealing damage with this morph will now remove the caster from Shadow Cloak and display a hostile red telegraph to enemy player characters.

Looks like they fixed it in today's release.
    Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
    Crispen Longbow-EP - Ebonheart Pact (EP): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Red VE)
  • Your_Toy
    Your_Toy
    This is why we can not have nice things..
    If you encounter me, you will most likely be in a X vs 1 video.
    <Vehemence>
    Your Toy - Magikia Sorc DC
    Yourtoy - Magikia Templar DC
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1395-CrowdControlTracker

Just drop me an awesome here every time it saves your *%%.
    Edited by Wreuntzylla on December 13, 2016 5:14PM
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Console pleb here :(
    Edited by DannyLV702 on December 13, 2016 5:30PM
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It is indeed an awesome addon.

Also a depressing one, especially when you are baiting/kiting/fleeing multiple attackers and seeing exactly why you can't move at more than a crawl.
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Well.... how about animation canceling? No animation no damage!