Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help Build

GLJ12
GLJ12
Soul Shriven
I'm stuck on my 2nd weapon choice
1st slot is Duel wielding
Dark Cloak, Surprise Attack, Ambush, Killer Blade, Swallow Soul and Incapacitating Strike.
I'm torn between these two choices if both suck please tell me I need the help.
The Bow
Piercing Mark, Bombardier, Shuffle, Focused Aim, Shadow Image and Soul Tether
OR
One hand and Shield
Piercing Mark, Mass Hysteria, Heroic Slash, Shadow Image, Invasion and Soul Tether
I'm using all Medium armor but I could change if need be.
Edited by GLJ12 on November 26, 2016 10:11AM
  • GLJ12
    GLJ12
    Soul Shriven
    No one can help really
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    At this stage of the game if your just hitting 15 try them both and see what you like best. A respec of skills is cheap if you think one won't work for you. Just guessing but from your first bar I would say your going with a stam based nightblade so you will find the bow will work better for damage output as sword and board is more of a tank weapon of choice but don't let that stop you nightblades make great tanks if that is what your going for. If you want a better response on your question a little more information about what your wanting to do is need.
    Are you going to use stama or magicka as your main stat
    What role do you want to fill damage,healer or tank
    Are you going to play against the game(pve) or other players(pvp)
  • GLJ12
    GLJ12
    Soul Shriven
    Pve for now I'm still pretty new. I'm going for dps that could possibly tank. I don't really want to tank cause they usually lead and don't want to lead as I'm not experience. Thanks a lot that really helps....If I do respec later will it take shorter te at higher lvl to morph my abilities?
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would either go Bow, Destruction Staff or Healing Staff.
    Bow: the reason is to start doing damage from far away. When they get close, swap.
    Destruction Staff: I know you did not mention it, again start damage from far away. Also, if you run out of Stamina you can use the Staff.
    Healing Staff: Again you can do some damage from far away. When you get low on Health, use the Healing staff to heal and do some damage.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry so late on reply on midnight shift so for pure dps d/w bow is a good combo.
    As for the skills don't use shuffle it's more of a pvp skill the others are good for pve questing.
    Look at the passives in your skill trees also they will help more than you realize found out the hard way did a respec and forgot to buy them back died a lot till I saw that.
    Skills morph as you level so make sure you have them on your bar or they won't advance. One trick at the start is to put the skill on your bar even though you can't use it(bow skill on your d/w bar) it will level as you gain xp so it's ready when you need it.
  • GLJ12
    GLJ12
    Soul Shriven
    That's an awesome tip thanks....maybe I will trade Shuffle for Mass Hysteria....you have been very helpful thanks again
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bow now, tank after you're bored with DPS. Levelling tank skill is fast after you're cp level, doing dungeons levels it fast.
    Pc na