Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trouble purchasing crowns via Steam - ESO Store is not redirecting to Steam for purchase

noxayloxub17_ESO
noxayloxub17_ESO
✭✭✭
Previously when I bought crowns the website redirected me to Steam and I purchased them via my Steam wallet. Since I have linked my Steam account to my ESO account the website no longer redirects me to Steam, it only offers me to pay via credit card or paypal. I don't want to use my CC or paypal as I already have money in my Steam wallet for buying crowns.

How can I purchase crowns again via steam?
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • noxayloxub17_ESO
    noxayloxub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, I found out the problem. If you have a linked Steam account and you want to buy Crowns via steam do not go tot he ESO store to buy them, go to the ESO Steam page to buy them

It would however be nice if you guys added that Steam redirect back or at least tell Steam users that in order to use the Steam wallet then need to go to Steam now.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • chjumaliev
    Crowns haven't appeared! I bought through Steam, but did not get my Crowns...
    Money was transferred from my bank account. Use PayPal.

For testing, I bought Crowns from official store, get my Crowns immediately. Same used PayPal.

I guess better buy Crowns and other items from zenimax.

I still don't get my Crowns from Steam.
  • ArnoTerranova
    ArnoTerranova
    ✭✭✭
    So, @noxayloxub17_ESO you confirm that after linking your account to steam, you can buy crown directly from the STEAM page of ESO ? (and use steam wallet?)

To @chjumaliev did you first linked your account to steam ? this is probably why you dont get the crown?

Fatty White-Claw (lvl 50+) heal trial pve
    Koros Bone-Shield (lvl 50+) tank trial pve
    Koros Lust (lvl 50+) dps pve, pvp
    Seiri (lvl 50+) dps pve
    Wildfire (lvl 50+) dps pvp
    EU-PC - Playing since April 2014. (beta)
  • chjumaliev
    I linked my account and problem was solved.